Ken Kirkpatrick Softwareall of software, business on a stick, website, phone

C Aug 27, 2018 Review updated:

Please let people know of the condition of Ken and if he is out of the hospital and if we can ever use the software again. This is so frustrating. I can't access my software, install it on a new computer or have anything to use to respond to my orders or people, who have been waiting. Website is suspended? Phone number not working, please, please give some relief to those of us waiting to use the great products. Thank You, please reply to [protected]@gmail.com

• D
      Sep 21, 2018

This and numerous of the other complaints on here have been addressed on other sites. For health reasons Ken has ceased any further development on his software and has closed his business. Many of the complaints of software not running are more than likely due to a Windows 10 upgrade as has been posted by KKSoft and OverPrintArt ... the fix, unfortunately for most, was to downgrade your OS or switch to a PC with an older OS (Win 7, 8.1 ..) ... Downloads of install files are available via OverPrintArt ... You will need your original keys. Several post about this with details are on the OverPrintArt site.

Nov 02, 2018

To all KKSoft customers,
    FREE support Ideas for KKSoft are found on my Blog at OverPrintArt.com:
    I knew Ken was not doing well after his accident in June 2017. He was hopeful he would recover, he didn't. He and his family struggled with this for almost a year. Lets have some compassion!
    You really lost nothing! You can fix your software! (See the link above.) Although I had no responsibility to KKSoft customers, my business, OverPrintArt.com still provided FREE reasonable support to KKSoft customers when they contacted us. I do not have a list of Ken’s customers so I could not contact you. You were made aware of me, (OverPrintArt.com), in Ken's newsletter to you emailed on May 26, 2017. Also on his web site when he announced OverPrintArt.com as the official Supplier of Art for KKSoft, see next link:
    To those purveyors of negativity against OverPrintArt, com...
    Since Mr. Kirkpatrick is gone, and we were the official art supplier, we were left holding the bag, as it were. Please do not attack us for trying to help support you. I have done my best by providing FREE support to keep his customers in business. This has cost me greatly in both money and time. I spend hours every day with NO financial return. I have only asked that those I've helped, support me, when they need supplies to buy them from me (OverPrintArt.com). Which they haven’t!
    This has hardly been for the money! So far out of the, many, many folks I've helped I have gotten less than $500 in orders. Most never even contact me again or say thank-you! If I only get negativity and no orders, why should I continue to help KKSoft customers. I have my own business to run. Unless I begin to get orders for supplies from KKSoft customers I will just abandon this effort.
    Thank You!
    G.H.
    OverPrintArt.com

Jul 26, 2019

@G. H. Masters G.H.
    I've been a customer of Ken's from the beginning. Many, many years ago. Back when all he had was FNA with a simple full page printout of the persons first name. We worked together through many emails and phone conversations to take FNA from the simple printout to key fobs, coffee mugs and many other different sizes of the printouts for multi uses.
    I have every program he has created, many sent to me free of charge and most I paid for. I gave Ken my poetry program that I wrote using Ami Pro as the host program. Ken turned it into a great selling program that he added into FNA and later made it a stand alone program.
    Over the years I made hundreds of thousands using his software and around 2007 I retired from doing events but kept adding his software as it came along just so I could be able to give free printouts to church members, veterans in retirement homes and people in nursing homes.
    Last year for Veterans Day I tried to do printouts for over 100 veterans in our community. No such luck. The program wouldn't open. I tried other programs and none of them opened either. Loaded several programs on a second computer and each time I tried to open them I received "runtime error 339" Component 'comdig32.0cx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. Each program had the same error except the **********.ocx was different.
    The last time I talked to Ken was when his daughter was fatally injured in an accident. Please let me correct that statement, I left him a condolence message on the phone and later in the day I received a email from him or someone in the organization thanking me for my concerns.
    I am running Win 10. If you can help me I will greatly appreciate it.
    If you can help me get the programs working I'll gladly donate $50.00 to you or any charity you desire.
    Thank you for any help you can give this old man,
    Greg Voorhees
    179 Cove Drive
    Abbeville, AL 36310
    [protected]

• N
      Nov 11, 2019

@G. H. Masters Thank you so much to OverPrintArt.com for your support of the KKSoft Birthday Chronicles Program!

Jul 26, 2019

G.H.
    I am running Win 10. If you can help me I will greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you for any help you can give this old man,