Kelly BowmanStay away

R

I responded to an email for a personal assistant for someone in England. It seemed to good to be true however I continued to correspond via email. To make a long story short I was told I'd be recieving a cheque to buy gifts for various children and to take my pay out of it. The next email was to give me a tracking number for the FedEx package so I would know when to be home to sign for the parcel. It also changed that once I cashed the cheque to take out my $550 weekly pay and western union the remaining to a Gayle Fairman in College Park, Maryland. The parcel did not arrive so I called FedEx. They told me Canada customs detained it. I called Canada customs and they gave me a RCMP number to call with a case number. This tells me this is a very serious illegal matter going on. If it werent for customs detaining this, who knows what may have happened. However if this Kelly Bowman is trying to scam people in the U.S. they wont be as lucky to have customs spot this scam...If its too good to be true...It is!!!