Keller Williams RealtyNathan Robart

Ca Oct 09, 2019

I hired Nathan Robart as my realtor and it's literally been a nightmare working with him. He is dishonest and doing unethical things. He has completed fraud and is taking advantage of me selling my home .

I have proof that Nathan Robart whites out contract raising his commission from 4% to 5% I am assuming out of anger since complaint against him online his still visible my husband wrote.
The day my husband wrote a negative complaint and called Keller Williams he called asking to remove complaint and he would rip up contract which we denied.

Since I am assuming y'all at keller willIams spoke to him I now see Facebook post and somewhat of communication until I told him I noticed he jacked up commission he is avoiding the topic.

I will be calling corporate today along with reporting this man to the commissioner board of realty of state of Nevada for licensing with keller Williams along with his and his wife's group - Robart realty group as far as I see they are both performing fraudulent acts as his wife posted my house as lease to own on a private page which is so not the case and feel I have lost potential buys for his negligence and much more. Property for sale is 7610 Jasmine Falls Drive Las Vegas, Nevada 89179
[protected]