Kaylee's BridalFraud

Kaylee's Bridal is company that claims to make bridal outfits. They work thru our company to receive their money for the products

I have placed an order for a wedding dress on 2013/01/23 to the value of $398.99. my wedding was on the 2013/05/17.

I was told that I will receive my dress within 40 days of ordering.
2 weeks before my wedding I still did not receive the dress. I got quit panicked and started to inquire when I will be receiving the dress. And they promised that I will receive it on time. But I did not.

After sending numerous e-mails, they finally said they will refund us for the payment already maid because they could not process my order in time, and that it will take 15-20 days for the money to be refunded.

After 20 days, we still did not receive the money. We started sending them mails to ask what is going on, but we have not received a replay yet.

They continue to ignore our e-mails and this makes me believe that they are not a valid company. And seeing that they are working thru you to get their payments, I have decided to inform you of this.

I would like to get my money back, and any help from you would be appreciated.

I will wait for a replay on this regard.

Lizahn Oosthuyzen