Katie Wilsonmoney out of my bank account

I just got 144.49 taken out of my account that i did not authorize to have taken out! i want this reversed as well as an over draft fee that was caused by this money that i did not have to be taken out that i did not give permission for. This is ridiculous. I cant even cash my check now cause the bank will take all my money for being overdrawn when i dont even have a clue what kind of company took my money!!! i want my money back and it better be soon!!!

• Me
    Melissa L Sep 22, 2009

The bank should be able to tell you what the company is that took the money out of your account. Just contact your bank.