Kathy Ireland, Standard FurnitureDining Room Furniture

R

I ordered dining room furniture from them in May of 2005. The dining room was by Kathy Ireland, Standard. When we finally received the furniture the glass on the hutch and the buffet was unsafe, it would move as if it would fall at any moment, the buffet doors where uneven, and the drawer was not hinged properly. Then the table top is chipped and the mechanism to place the leaf inside does not work properly. I tried calling the company but no one returns my calls. The chairs seem to be falling apart. No to mention I requested furniture guard and when I called to have my furniture fixed. They claims that comfort source is not on their list. It is a terrible company with no ethics concerning their service or clients.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices