Katapult (formerly Zibby)payment form

B Apr 10, 2020

This company will not accept my bak card because it says it is considered a pre paid card which it is not. I can make mothly payments with this card but not for the $45 down payment. Makes no sense. I used this same card for the down payment and reoccurring payments every month for my last lease that I paid off and paid all the extra fees. I don't understand so I guess they have lost a good customer just when we don't have a mattress to sleep on and need one asap during this pademic. Thanks alot Katapult.

RESOLVED

• Katapult (formerly Zibby)'s response · Oct 22, 2020

Hello Bonnie,

Thank you for contacting Katapult. Earlier this year, Katapult has made an update on the payment methods that we accept. Prepaid cards can be utilized when making a one time payment, but they can not be utilized in making the $45 payment. We require a bank card to be used, due to recurring payments will automatically debit from that card. Bonnie, we do apologize for this instance taking place with you and we hope that there is a change of heart financing through Katapult in the future. If you have any additional concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (833)-KATAPULT(528-2785) or online through our chat service at www.katapult.com.