Kamal Singhafter nodues with you after that I cant apply for loan

K

Sir/mam,
I am kamal singh your happy costumer of your company home credit. I bought a smartphone of sony from your company with all terms and conditions.I pay according without check bounce.I pay 15 instalments with no issue.you gave me a noc (no due certificate).Today I will not taking loan services from your company.
I request you to update my letter for my financial needs.

after nodues with you after that I cant apply for loan