K-StylerScam and cheating

Ok so I bought a K-styler for my 5 yr old because she has so much hair and it's hard for me to use a regular curling iron... Now granted I've had the product for about 3 mnths. And today as I'm getting my daughter ready for school I plug in her K-styler and it turns on and about 10 min into doing half of her hair done IT stops working!!! So I called the company because I purchased a warranty and they tell me I have to pay another 19.95 on top of the warranty that I already paid and wait until there good and ready to send me a new one!!! So total price for this piece of crap is about 160.00 and in the mean time i still have to go out and buy a new one to get her hair done when I dry it... I would NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!

More K-Styler Complaints & Reviews

• Du
    duwana johnson Sep 26, 2008

i order the k styler after using one time it cut off, i am so furious i still havent received my refund, it was hell just to get a return label, i am so pissed off with this product i could scream, i am a licensed beautician and for all consumers out there this product is a piece of &#*!

• Al
    Alessa Oct 13, 2008

I just reported this product to the Better Bussiness Bureau. It is a piece of crap! I agree with you.

Samantha Nov 18, 2008

I purchased the K-styler and I was only able to use it for like a week.

I woke up one morning and was getting ready for work, straightening my hair, the K-Styler had a surge WHILE IN MY HAIR!!! When I tried to take the straightener out a clump of my hair fell out with it stil connected to the machine. It was traumatizing, the clupm came out right at the scalp and mind you my hair is half way down my back. I smelled like fire for 2 days, even after showering and washing my hair 3 or 4 times. THIS PRODUCT SUCKS AND IS DANGEROUS!!! DO NOT PURCHASE!!! I got no compansation, only the product refund, and I still had to pay the shipping and handling to purchase it as well as to send it back to them!!!

Sayyann Nov 25, 2008

well i decided to buy this k-styler for my wife because she mentioned this amazing hair straightner to me...i puchased it at the begining if the month of october and didnt recieve it until later in the month..i paid for the two day shipping..wtf!..she used it the first night and said it was great..after a few days of the piece of shiat wouldnt turn on any more..im thinking did you drop it..she a piece of the iron warped and looked like it was burning from the inside...bullshiat a** f**k f**k... and im still waiting for the f**kn lable so i can send it back..i could of got a freakn lable n 2 mins, after all i work at a import/export company...I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS S**T

• Re
    Regina Jan 15, 2009

The Kstyler also known as the Kiyoseki 3 in 1 Styling Iron, is a piece of crap!!! I got if for my daughters hair and all it did was flatten it but it did not do as it say and straighten it. So I decide to send it back and I call there customer care number (customer care, MY ###!) they are not only unprofessional and rude but they didn’t help me with my issues at all! Instead they sent my in circles and would not give me the RA# which is required in order to send the POS back. Finally after jumping threw there bullshat hoops, they give me the required RA#. They where rude the whole time, I was hung up on more than once and when I asked to speak to the manager, they flat out refused! And even after all that I STILL DON’T HAVE MY REFUND BACK!!! This product not only doesn’t do what they say it does but I think worst of all, there refund policy is bullshat and there customer service is a the rudest, most unprofessional I have ever come across. I would never recommend this product to anyone unless you want to use it to bend over and take it up the tail pipe cause that’s exactly what they intend to do to you once you have given them your credit card #, your screwed!

JoanPaul Jan 17, 2009

I bought the Kiyosek 3 in 1 styling iron 2 months ago . I liked it . When it worked, it worked well on my hair. Today I go to use it and it wouldn't turn on. I didn't drop it or misuse it, it just quit working, and I haven't even finished paying for the iron yet . And I just checked the Guarantee and it is just for 2 months, how convenient for them, and unconvenient for me. And being Canadian I paid $150.00 for it . I got screwed royally!!!

• Vi
    vickie dyke Feb 20, 2009

I ordered the K styler also...paid for extra warranty... $160.00 total... within 3 months K styler stopped working. Callled customer Service and had to pay an additional $19.95 for s&h of a new one. That was weeks ago...still no k styler

• De
    Debbie in Louisiana Mar 03, 2009

purchased the K - Styler in April of 2008. The machine was still working when I sent it back to them on 2/10/2009. My problem was live wires were showing where they conected to the iron. Talk about a possibility for frizzy hair! . Noticed they do have the BBB logo on their web sight.Don't know if that means anything. I paid 150.00 for the styler and extended warranty. Was not happy to pay 20.00 to have them work on it, not to mention I paid 10.00 to ship it to them.
    Debbie ; Louisiana

Jaybluet Mar 10, 2009

Lets seee...Saw this amazing product for my hair...ordered and recieved it in September and I was amazed by the results. But then it broke in October, just flat out wouldn't turn on anymore so we sent it back and then they yelled at us for not having finished paying for the bill...like WTF, you gave me a piece of crap product. And I thought it was just me...but anyways it took 3 weeks to get a label but we finally got it sent out in December and we're still waiting to get a new one and its MARCH!!! RIDICULOUS.

• Bo
    Bonnita May 11, 2009

I am so dissapointed with this iron, the ends of my hair literally FRIED off !!! burnt hair smells awful for days! and now it doesnt turn on
    Ladies do not buy Irons made in china!

• En
    Enn Jul 13, 2009

I've had my kiyoseki styler for about three years and it has never stopped working, burnt my hair, or anything I didn't want it to do. The only complaint I have about it is it took like two weeks to get to my house when I ordered it, and it's difficult to curl my hair without accidentally hitting the temperature changing buttons. Even so, I barely curl my hair, and I've had it for a long time. I heard they did a recall and re-made and designed it all over again, because there were so many complaints. I don't know, I guess I got lucky :) I really love my k-styler, it's so weird that there are so many haters.

• Bo
    bOtTy SmAcK Aug 06, 2009

i totally agree my dad bougth me the k-styler and
    it onley work me a year i dont recoment this product to no one its better to buy a hairstrainer at sally beauty that will last you atlest 5 years that to buy that piece of shith that cost $100.00 DONT BUY IT !!!1

• Ks
    kstyler lover Sep 18, 2009

I absolutely love my kstyler.Ive had it for a couple of months now and don't know how I can ever live without it. i use it to straighten my pubc hairs daily and the customer service representatives that work there just have the sexiest voices ever!

• Va
    Vaniidosa Oct 25, 2011

I bought the styler 5 years ago and it still works good I love it I had nooooo problems with it yet my daughter loves it I curl her hair Every Sunday for church I straight my hair every 2 days for work would not change it for nothing

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices