Justin Shuck Photograhyscam artist

T

PLEASE avoid business with Justin Schuck at ALL costs. This guy will take your money and never produce ANY wedding photos for you. Mr. Schuck has a long list of clients whom he has done this to. It is truly awful. My family personally spent $15, 000 with Mr. Schuck for a wedding album, enlargements, and a video, all of which was paid up front and to date we have nothing that we paid for with the exception of our video...and our wedding was August 31, 2008 which was a YEAR AGO. This has been the WORST experience with customer service that I have ever had. After taking our money, Mr. Schuck simply disappeared and the little contact we have had with him has simply been one lie followed by another. When asked where our photos are some of his classic lines are: "I spilled coffee on your proofs, my car was stolen and your proofs were in my car, UPS lost your proofs, etc, etc." I would hate to see this happen to anyone else so consumers BEWARE of Justin Schuck Photography!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices