JustFly — unauthorized credit card charges
Hi justfly.com customer service,
I booked a flight to Toronto, Canada for my son, his wife and two kids last March 25, 2018. The booking number is [protected] (MNL-YYZ) and they will be leaving on May 19, 2018. But when I looked at my American Express billing statemen, I found out that I was charged an extra $263.80. I don't remember any information or requirement in your website that says you are going to charge me that exorbitant fee (12% of the total tickets cost). I tried calling you up at 1-800-717-5015 but your circuits are all busy. I am requesting that you refund back to my credit card the said amount. Or better if you can reduce the said amount if it really is a fee. I am intending to refute the amount should I not be able to get a word from you. My email is perpetuo.[protected]@yahoo.com.
More JustFly Complaints & Reviews
- JustFly - seat selection charge for seats that are not an additional charge
- JustFly - Hidden charges!
- JustFly - wrong passport number with hainan airlines, booking # 097-152-192, confirmation # ncksk2h 
- JustFly - canceled flight 
- JustFly.com - aerial tickets/ outrageous customer service
- JustFly - your employees and process
- JustFly - misleading air ticket
- JustFly - problems with their website cost me $75
- JustFly - asked to speak to manager and was on hold indefinitely and then flight cancelled
- JustFly - recent flight experience