JustFlyunauthorized credit card charges

P Mar 28, 2018 Review updated:

Hi justfly.com customer service,

I booked a flight to Toronto, Canada for my son, his wife and two kids last March 25, 2018. The booking number is [protected] (MNL-YYZ) and they will be leaving on May 19, 2018. But when I looked at my American Express billing statemen, I found out that I was charged an extra $263.80. I don't remember any information or requirement in your website that says you are going to charge me that exorbitant fee (12% of the total tickets cost). I tried calling you up at 1-800-717-5015 but your circuits are all busy. I am requesting that you refund back to my credit card the said amount. Or better if you can reduce the said amount if it really is a fee. I am intending to refute the amount should I not be able to get a word from you. My email is perpetuo.[protected]@yahoo.com.

Many Thanks,

Perpetuo Mendoza

•   May 23, 2018

Did you solve your prob with $263.80, sir?
    Regards,
    aryan(at)vivaldi.net

• S
      Dec 05, 2018

In March of 2018 we booked tickets for 3 to fly to Guatemala in Jan 2019 for 2, 100.00 I bought the extended cancellation protection for 70.00. In December 2019 I attempted to reschedule/cancel this reservation due to a death in the family, and a birth in the family. I was told that the "extended" cancellation policy only covered me for 24 hrs after making the reservation in March. I tried to reschedule for July of 2019. They were not willing to do this for less than almost double of what my original reservation cost. I was then told that even a month and 4 days early I could NOT cancel this reservation. I was further told that I could only receive a travel voucher good for 1 year from the date of the original booking, and even this travel voucher cost me 450.00. And I have to book now before March 7, 2019 or lose the entire amount.

I will NEVER book with JustFly again, and I STRONGLY recommend that no one else does either.
    And to top it all off, TrustPilot, who handles the reviews for JustFly, won’t LET me post a bad review.