The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Justeland — Agent was very not ethical
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
1. Tenant give RM500 as a booking fee for an apartment but it was not communicate to the landlord for >15days resulted in tenant = no place to stay
2. Landlord (ME), paid RM1700 for this agent service and 20 days passed and I still have not see my tenancy agreement. It usually takes only 2 days.
Tenant sign booking copy on 9th Feb 2010 with agent E30205-LOW WENG THAI, JUSTELAND and paid RM500 for unit D-X-X. It was later found on 20th Feb 2010 that the landlord for the unit does not sign the booking copy resulted in the unit rented out.
E30205 sign a booking copy with me in my own premise at 23rd Feb 2010 for B-X-X. Tenant paid RM5950 in cash. Agent deposit it into his bank account and give me RM4250 in his personal cheque.
From 23rd Feb till 6th March, agent keep on delaying in the tenancy agreement (12 days). I keep on calling and at 7th March, I sign the tenancy agreement.
Even though the tenancy agreement required 1 days for stamping. Until now, 12th March (7 days passed), I still have not received my stamped tenancy agreement.
I sms the agent.
His exact replied was:
You thought you're the only customer ah, I still got many. I don't do home service one. You want, you come to the condo to collect la, I still got many customer.
I am quite surprised at his replied and at Justeland agency -after receive payment- services. They seem to be very helpful and kind before receive payment and before getting the signature.
1. Why did E30205 delay in getting the landlord signature for the unit D-10-3 and only tell the tenant that they do not have the place to stay after 11 days?
2. Why E30205 is so eager to come to my house for the signature of the booking copy, and then no more news? 20 days had passed and I still have not see my tenancy agreement yet.
3. Why I had to keep on calling this agent? Is there a time frame to control this that tenancy agreement should be sign and stamped within Xdays after signing booking copy, or the negotiator image will be tarnish? This is also good to keep the owner happy.
4. Is it ethical for the agent to keep all the RM5950 in cash? or should the agent give the owner a right to pay the agent his commission after getting the s&p sign?
5. Is there a performance criteria for real estate agent for their after-sale-service?
In my opinion, this agent is very rude in his SMS