Just Answer — unknown membership: [protected]
I, M. Moodley did not authorize this transaction as I did not know. The money was taken without my knowledge or consent. I therefore expect you to deal with my complain according to the financial conduct authority's rue on unauthorized transactions, which state that unless you can prove I acted with gross negligence, you should reimburse me for this authorized transfer.
In light of this, I urge you to reimburse me for my loss amount since your company instate the subscription and provide your confirmation that thus has been done.
If you do not uphold my complain. I request you send your final response so I can refer the matter to the fraud service at ABSA..
Details are as follows:
unknown membership no: [protected]
Amount: R630.00 per month
My email address: [protected]@gmail.com
My cell number 27 [protected]
More Just Answer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request