JustAnswerunauthorized billing

Since november 2018 i have been billed on my murphy charge card for a service called 'just answer'. I do not remember authorizing these payments. In fact, until i looked up 'just answer' on the internet today i was unaware of the service they provided.
On or about march 19, 2019 i made a request that they discontinue billing my account and that they refund all amounts billed. At this time the unauthorized amount billed was approximately $182.00. On april 5 2019 i received an email from something called 'the avangate support team'. However, no refund has been received and i continue to be billed for this unauthorized service. Once again i am asking that 'just answer' stop billing me and that they refund all of the $504.00 that has been paid by my murphy charge card.

A gene mckenzie

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Sep 30, 2019

Hello Gene,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue and we apologize for any frustration you've experienced. Unfortunately there is not enough information in your review to pull up your account.

At your earliest convenience, please reach out to our Customer Care team so that we can properly assist you in resolving any open concerns.

We can be reached by phone or email from the Help Center https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Avangate is not a company that we are familiar with and we are unable to help with any billing relationship that you may have with another company.

Regards,