[Resolved] JustAnswer — trial
[protected] CA was transaction detail. they charged 46 dollar without notification after I had a trial a week ago. I tried to cancel within a week online but could not do it and asked me to call in office hours. That day office hours were already passed. Next day it was already charged and they did not refund. I called on their number 18888629212 but they denied to refund.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response · Aug 19, 2019
Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue and we apologize for any frustration you've experienced.
Unfortunately there is not enough information in your review to pull up your account.
At your earliest convenience, please reach out to our Customer Care team so that we can properly assist you in resolving any open concerns.
We can be reached by phone or email from the Help Center https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us
JustAnswer Customer Care
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request