[Resolved] JustAnswertrial

[protected] CA was transaction detail. they charged 46 dollar without notification after I had a trial a week ago. I tried to cancel within a week online but could not do it and asked me to call in office hours. That day office hours were already passed. Next day it was already charged and they did not refund. I called on their number 18888629212 but they denied to refund.

• Resolution Statement

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response · Aug 19, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue and we apologize for any frustration you've experienced.

Unfortunately there is not enough information in your review to pull up your account.

At your earliest convenience, please reach out to our Customer Care team so that we can properly assist you in resolving any open concerns.

We can be reached by phone or email from the Help Center https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Regards,
    JustAnswer Customer Care

Su
Aug 13, 2019

Comments

Sep 09, 2019

hello...please i want to ask if your money was refunded? Because am currently having the same issue with them, of which my money was deducted today 9th Sept, 2019