Just Answer / money taken out of my account
I have used this website once for a medical question, $78 was taken out of my account I have proof of this And today another $78 has been taken out I have not used the app since and I didn't make an account with this website or have any account of some sort. On the day I used this website I payed the fee for the doctors advice plus the extra $5 so I am very annoyed as to why this extra $75 has been taken out of my account. I went on too the website and it tried taking my money again by asking if I wanted to talk to there lawyers and to pay money again. I am extremely annoyed and want my money back . I would like to know why this money was taken out of my account if I have not used this site
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Apr 16, 2019
Thanks for reaching out to us about this. it sounds like you opted into the membership program when you posted you initial question/s. We're happy to take a look at that and take any action on your account that is needed.
Please reach out to us at [protected]@justanswer.com or give us a ring from Australia at 1800-679-634.
We look forward to hearing from you.
JustAnswer Customer Care
More Just Answer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- JustAnswer.com - unauthorized billing 
- Just Answer - refund 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request
- Justanswer.com - computer repair 
- Just Answer - I am complaining about just answer and the computer technicians