JustAnswer — computer-related query
I received a satisfactory answer to a query regarding flash drives on 30 October. I paid the requested R65.00 (SA Rand) fee. I did not request membership and declined the Trial offer. I was subsequently billed R599.00 "Subscription*877-6" (sic) on my credit card. I can not access Justanswer Customer Care, and the web-pages they suggest merely refer me to more request queries. How do I cancel my membership?
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- JustAnswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000