JustAnswer — charges to my account
Order ID: [protected]-590
I took up the offer of your service 1 week ago of $5 for 7 days on the 10/11/2019, and was charged $4.50 plus 10 cents x 5.
Then on the 17/11/2019, 1 week after using Just Answer I was charged another $40 by Just Answer, which I did not authorise.
I would appreciate it being refunded and no further deductions taken from my account.
If funds are not refunded I will be going to my Bank to have them investigate on my behalf and in need seek refund directly from Just Answer.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response · Nov 21, 2019
Thank you for getting in touch with us.
We can confirm that a refund was already processed for this transaction.
Please reach out to our Customer Care team directly from the Contact Us link on the website for any further assistance with you account.
JustAnswer Customer Care
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request