Just Answer — advice
I asked a question and paid happily for the advice.
I now find a monthly amount is being taken from my account. I did not agree to this. I wish the transaction stopped or I will have my lawyer deal with this through the courts.
At no point in the proceedings was I asked if I wished membership. This is a scam and is obviously a good one considering all the complaints I have read. Who can put a stop to this.
It is not possible to stop the payments on their web site.
JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for letting us know about this. We're sorry for any confusion about the payment for the site.
The membership charge amount and information is presented to all customers on the payment page prior to entering any billing information. After the question is posted and the membership is agreed to, we send a receipt E-mail, as well as a payment reminder E-mail, 3-days prior to any recurring billing.
Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance and we're happy to help in any way we can.
JustAnswer Customer Care
More Just Answer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request