JustAnswer — a monthly fee of $70.00 nz being taken from my credit card after I paid for a consultant service
I have written to a couple of just answer email addresses to request that they stop monthly payments coming out of my credit card. I paid separately for the services used but did not approve this monthly fee.
It appeared that I paid $2 for a Just answer Trial of my credit card on June 22nd . .. Such a small amount it is not noticeable as I paid $59.28 for a question to be answered (I complained about this as the question was not answered to my satisfaction..) on June 25th.
Since then I have been charged in July, Aug & Sept for $75.00NZ per month for a service I don't use.
This is what I wrote to them:
Please cancel the monthly fee of $70.00 NZ. That you are taking from my credit card.
I did not approve a monthly fee. I have paid for my services and only use your website on a few occasions.
I see others online are having the same problem. There is nowhere on your website (even though you say there is) to actually cancel this fee.
I will be seeking legal advise along with many others if you do not remove this fee immediately and refund my for the past two months .
What a shame to have this happen when over the many years I have found your company very reputable. What has happened?
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request