Menu
Home Websites JustAnswer charges to my account

JustAnswer  -  charges to my account

J
Author of the complaint
5:45 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Order ID: [protected]-590

I took up the offer of your service 1 week ago of $5 for 7 days on the 10/11/2019, and was charged $4.50 plus 10 cents x 5.

Then on the 17/11/2019, 1 week after using Just Answer I was charged another $40 by Just Answer, which I did not authorise.

I would appreciate it being refunded and no further deductions taken from my account.

If funds are not refunded I will be going to my Bank to have them investigate on my behalf and in need seek refund directly from Just Answer.

Julie

JustAnswer - Refund
JustAnswer - Scam / noanswer want deposit back
JustAnswer - unauthorised payment
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
JustAnswer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
0 comments