Just Cavalli bagFake

E

I ordered a just cavalli bag which was guaranteed to be authentic . The minute I opened the bag I saw it was fake. From the poor quality hardware, which looked used and abused to a cheap generic zipper inside. The hardware rubbed off on the fabric as well by the handles. There were no papers of authenticity in the bag. Nothing. Not only was it a fake, it was a cheap fake. And I paid $300 for it. Customer service is unavailable when I tried calling a ton of times. I will do a charge back on my card.