jupier jackBilling problem and excessive shipping charges

I ordered Jupiter Jack, 2 for $10, they billed me $68: chargred me $19.99 for each, charged me shipping of $7 on each then send two mounts and charged me $7 on each. Called and got some rude people from India, they basically told me to go to hell, I mean it, they said the bill refected what I agreed to. A scam, I am still protesting this via my credit card company. Not only that, in Denver the jack doesn't work on the channels they provided (too much interference). This is a total scam. Don't buy this from the web site or tv ad, you will get a bill in which the shipping is more than the product price and the damn thing won't work.