Junper/barclays BankJuniper Credit card Barclays Bank

H

I applied and received my Juniper Card about 6 years ago when it was Juniper Bank. Great card for about 2 years. Had a fixed interest rate at 5.9% for everthing and 11,000 credit limit. Paid ontime and never below minimum payment. When Barclay Bank took them over my rate skyrocketed to 14.99 % for purchases and 30% for cash advances. Further for no reason at all they cut my limit to $3000.00 and tried to charge an overlimit fee because my balance was higher than 3,000. I paid the card off and have had a 0 balance for almost 2 years. Today they sent me a cancellation notice because my FICO score had changed. It went down from 720 to 680. Never do business with these SOB's again.