• Or
    orangecat Jul 24, 2011

I have placed two orders with Julia's Bra Shop in the last year (Order # JBS_[protected] for $51.47 and Receipt # [protected] for $63.46).I have made numerous calls and sent many emails to their customer service department and I have yet to see a refund. The last time I talked to someone I was told that a different department took care of refunds and my information would be forwarded to them, but I still haven't seen a refund nor can I get a name or contact # to talk to whoever I need to regarding this issue. I need to get this refund as soon as possible to help pay next semesters tuition, what are my other options?

• Sk
    Skalibur Jun 10, 2010

I ordered 2 bras in Jan. 2010. Never received so kept calling back and they said was on backorder. It may come in Wed. or Fri. This went on and on and they kept saying the same thing. They debited my account for the money. I finally called and canceled the order. I was supposed to get the money refunded within 10 days. Never received. Called back 2 more times and got the same answer. It is now 4/15/10 and I have not received the money. I called and left nasty message and today I sent them an email. Called and they didn't answer.

• Wa
    wapothewhippet Jun 03, 2010

Don't buy from this website. Ordered items and paid with paypal. My credit card account was charged, but they never shipped one of the items. The other one was defective, is ent it back and never gor any refund for the 2 bras. I finally reached them after leaving many messages. They said they did not have the items in stock and would credit my credit card, but they never did and it was too late for me to ask Paypal for a refund because they had taken soo long to get back to me. THey are STEALERS and I do not kknow were I can declare them. I am from Canada and not from the States.

• Li
    lilratscal Mar 10, 2010

I ordered 4 bras from them over a month ago now and had sent them an enquiry about my order after three weeks. I still have not heard anything yet. They immediately took the money from my Visa cards.
    I was wondering if you ever received yours?
    I wish I had checked here and saw all this before I ordered.
    I have always been leary of trying on line shopping and this has really turned me off of it now. :-(

• Bi
    Bigglo Feb 19, 2010

I misordered a 42D and phoned within 8 hours of ordering and talked to a rep. and she said that she would change it to 40D. I rtec'd 2 42Ds and again called and was told to return the bras and they would send me 2 40D's and pay the shipping. I sent them with all the info required and have heard nothing since. No bras, no credit on my Visa acct. etc. I really need the 40D's as I have lost 40 lbs and the old bras are too big. my receipt # is [protected] my phone # is [protected] and e-mail is [email protected]