Julia's Bra ShopUnauthorized charges

F

I just received an order that I placed (and they took the monies out) on April 19...over $100. Not only did I have to make the calls to find out the status of the order, but when I finally did receive the items today, I was VERY disappointed! The item I was most anticipating was not there! Instead, Julias Bra Shop sent me an inferior item, different style and priced much less originally than what I had paid for. Now, I will have to pay to ship it back and wait another month before I receive the credit or replacement. I will not trust them to send a replacement as I do not know what I will receive or when I would receive it! Let's just hope I am refunded the amount I am due. I will keep you updated. Needless to say, I wish I had read the poor reviews about them BEFORE I ordered...BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Bi
    Bigglo Feb 19, 2010

I misordered a 42D and phoned within 8 hours of ordering and talked to a rep. and she said that she would change it to 40D. I rtec'd 2 42Ds and again called and was told to return the bras and they would send me 2 40D's and pay the shipping. I sent them with all the info required and have heard nothing since. No bras, no credit on my Visa acct. etc. I really need the 40D's as I have lost 40 lbs and the old bras are too big. my receipt # is [protected] my phone # is [protected] and e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Li
    lilratscal Mar 10, 2010

I ordered 4 bras from them over a month ago now and had sent them an enquiry about my order after three weeks. I still have not heard anything yet. They immediately took the money from my Visa cards.
    I was wondering if you ever received yours?
    I wish I had checked here and saw all this before I ordered.
    I have always been leary of trying on line shopping and this has really turned me off of it now. :-(

• Wa
    wapothewhippet Jun 03, 2010

Don't buy from this website. Ordered items and paid with paypal. My credit card account was charged, but they never shipped one of the items. The other one was defective, is ent it back and never gor any refund for the 2 bras. I finally reached them after leaving many messages. They said they did not have the items in stock and would credit my credit card, but they never did and it was too late for me to ask Paypal for a refund because they had taken soo long to get back to me. THey are STEALERS and I do not kknow were I can declare them. I am from Canada and not from the States.

• Sk
    Skalibur Jun 10, 2010

I ordered 2 bras in Jan. 2010. Never received so kept calling back and they said was on backorder. It may come in Wed. or Fri. This went on and on and they kept saying the same thing. They debited my account for the money. I finally called and canceled the order. I was supposed to get the money refunded within 10 days. Never received. Called back 2 more times and got the same answer. It is now 4/15/10 and I have not received the money. I called and left nasty message and today I sent them an email. Called and they didn't answer.

• Or
    orangecat Jul 24, 2011

I have placed two orders with Julia's Bra Shop in the last year (Order # JBS_[protected] for $51.47 and Receipt # [protected] for $63.46).I have made numerous calls and sent many emails to their customer service department and I have yet to see a refund. The last time I talked to someone I was told that a different department took care of refunds and my information would be forwarded to them, but I still haven't seen a refund nor can I get a name or contact # to talk to whoever I need to regarding this issue. I need to get this refund as soon as possible to help pay next semesters tuition, what are my other options?

• Mo
    Moalle Jun 17, 2016

Do not order from Julia's Bra shop . I ordered 4 items from them. It took 21 days to receive part of my order after filing a claim with paypal. They then shipped the other part and sent the wrong items. You will never get anyone on the phone and you will never receive an answer to an email. They are terrible. Paypal will only do so much. They told me that they cannot really investigate what you order verses what you receive from them because they cannot access their website in that way.

• Su
    Susker Jun 17, 2016

I placed an order in March...I did not receive my items...so when I called to check the status..it had not been sent...so I canceled my order...suppose to get refund...instead 10 days later package arrived. I took it to post office..refused deliver per their instructions. Been promised refund over and over...still have not received it. They just continue to lie.

• Co
    consumer111 Jun 17, 2016

Do not order from this company! I placed a $100 order over 6 weeks ago on 1/24, all items appeared to be in stock according to their website. I emailed them on 2/19 about my order, they never replied but yesterday I finally received only 2 items ($20 worth) with no indication that the shipment was incomplete and when I could expect the other items. After reading the other complaints, I doubt I'll ever receive my order. I will pursue a refund through PayPal.

• Ci
    Cillenn Jun 17, 2016

I sent back the order as it was not what was described. I emailed and phoned about a refund, to no effect. I was told several times the refund was being sent and it never was; in fact, when I complained of being lied to, the person on the phone laughed at me. So I filed a complaint with the North Carolina Dept. of Justice Consumer Protection Division - when I told them that, they gave me the refund immediately.

• Vi
    Vikki Jun 17, 2016

I also ordered bras from this company, and have not received them. The charged my credit card the same day that I ordered. I called their customer service number and the mailbox is full. I e-mailed them but they have not responded. I am definitely reporting them to every possible institution that will listen to my complaint.

• Do
    Donna Jun 17, 2016

i ordered 86.00 worth of bras from this placce and cant get them to return my emails or when i call them the voice mail box is full. This is a fraudulant company.

Donna Owens

• Do
    Donna Jun 17, 2016

I ORDERED OVER 86.00 WORTH OF CLOTHES FROM THIS SHOPE ON THE INTERNET, BUT HAVENT HEARD FROM THEM CANT GET THEM ON THE PHONE OR THEY WONT ANSWER MY EMAIL I HAVE A FEELING THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD.

• Jb
    J.Bensimon Jun 17, 2016

I also have been waiting for a long time to receive my order. They lie to you, if you happen to get a hold of them. This also is extremely hard to do. They don't resond to you. Try to e-mail or call. They just don't seem to care. Terrible company.

• Ba
    Barbara Jun 17, 2016

I, too have the same thing happen to me on my order and still waitting!

I am ready to call Winston Salem Tv Station to openly report their Fraudulent behavior! And I personally want to take a trip there.

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYBODY INTERESTED?

• Tr
    Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 17, 2016

This is one reason I don't buy my bras online. Why a man like me buys them, well those are personnal reasons. :D

However seriously get a lawyer. If you look at other complaints, they have the same problem. I have not seen actual compaints, just the title, but looks like other people are having the exact same problem as you.

• Tr
    Trevor is now a proud father a baby boy Jun 17, 2016

"ok, im seeing a ridiculous trend. just ignore the above user. she is a troll"

You just figured out Irish is a troll now? Where have you been.

• Bo
    boohoo Jun 17, 2016

Run far, far away from Julia's Bra Shop . It appears that this is a bogus site where they are stealing people's money. I ordered several bras from Julia's over two weeks ago. They took my money and so far I have received no bras and have gotten no response to my many phone calls. e-mails and messages via customer service.

• Cs
    csreife Jun 17, 2016

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I purchased bras and paid $41.97 over 3 months ago. I didn't receive the bras because Julia's said they were out of stock so I asked for a refund and they cut off all communications and would not refund my money. Since I paid thru Paypal I filed a complaint and thought I'd get my money back but all they recovered for me was $6.21 out of the $41.97 I paid!

• Bk
    BKA Jun 17, 2016

Partial order received. Balance of order promised, promised, promised...you get the idea...but never received. Total charged to my account. I did talk to them but still waiting on a "back order" from February 14th!!! I will NOT order from them again!

• Ca
    carmensworld Jun 17, 2016

I knew I would find others out there like myself! Julia's Bra Shop got my money on 4/19. Here it is 5/8 and still no item. I can't even get them to respond to my emails. Something must be done about this.

• Ge
    George Jun 17, 2016

I placed an order with Julia's Bra Shop May 20th. I have never received the order even though it was paid for through Pay Pal. I attempted to make a claim through Pay Pal and they will not process it. Julia's Bra shop has not responded to any of my emails or a phone call.

I believe this is called fraud and there does not seem to be any recourse.

• Ta
    takentocleaners2 Jun 17, 2016

Don't buy from this website. Ordered items and paid with paypal. My checking account was charged, but they never shipped the items. I finally reached them after leaving many messages. They said they did not have the items in stock and would credit my checking account, but they never did. It's been 2 months now. I still can't get through to them! Out 112 bucks and not happy!

• Ha
    Harry1003 Jun 17, 2016

We placed an order with Julia's bra shop and never received it.

• Pa
    Patricia Jun 17, 2016

I have been unable to obtain a refund of $126.50 for items ordered on 12/08. Do not order from this company! First I asked for an exchange but after waiting weeks and weeks, I asked for a total refund and they have not complied.

• Be
    Beatrice Jun 17, 2016

This company advertises that you will receive your undergarmets within 7-10 business days and that they will respond to e-mails within 1 business day. Neither of these claims is true. I have not received items I ordered over 3 weeks ago and they have not responded to any of my e-mails over the last week. I have read other similar complaints about this company and just wanted to ensure that no one shops with this company.

• Mk
    mkd Jun 17, 2016

I ordered on April 18, 2009, and it's now May 11, 2009 and still no product. I am angry and I want them put out of business, but not sure how to go about it.

• Ou
    outsomemoney Jun 17, 2016

I ordered 2 bras and 6 pairs of underwear. Like the other complainants, I've never received my order but was charged for it immediately. No response on my e-mails or phone calls. EVERYONE who has been scammed by this company needs to report them to the Better Business Bureau and together we can put them out of business.

• Te
    Terberone Jun 17, 2016

I ordered several bras from them, but they were too large, so I called the merchant to get their instructions for returning (exchanging) the merchandise. I followed their instructions to the letter, but several weeks went by and no replacement. I called several times, and each time I would get their voice mail and be forced to leave a message, which they never returned. Weeks turned into months, and still nothing. It finally dawned on me that since I had paid with my American Express card, Amex might be able/willing to help me, but I was not counting on it due to the amount of time that had passed. Fortunately for me, this story has a happy ending: American Express interceded on my behalf and within one week I received a credit for all the money I had paid, including the shipping (which I was not expecting). Nearly $80 in total. Thank GOODNESS for American Express! BOOOOOO to Julia's Bra Shop -- NEVER AGAIN!!!

• Sd
    sdsundog Jun 17, 2016

I ordered 4 bras on 6/5/09 and paid for them by credit card. I have called several times to check when they will be shipped. Several times that I called I was unable to speak to anyone as the call when directly to voicemail and the voicemail box was full so I could not leave a message. Three times I did speak to customer service and was told that the bras would ship the next day by USPS Priority and that I would have them in 2-3 days. It has been 7 days since that last call I have still not recieved them and am now on hold (so far for 14 minutes) so I can ask them to refund my money. Do not buy from this comany!!!

• My
    Myway36 Jun 17, 2016

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I purchased bras for $41.97 over 3 months ago but did not receive them so I asked for a refund. Julia's cut off all communication and would not refund my money! I paid through Paypal so I filed a complaint but all they got me was $6.21 refund out of my $41.97 I paid to Julia's. The most HORRIBLE experience I have ever had with online shopping!! Places like this ruin it for other online companies.

• Ke
    kendall Jun 17, 2016

I placed an order Jan 23, 2010 and one month later I still have not received my items. Sent them 2 email messages on their customer service site, left 2 messages on their customer service phone, sent two emails to the person who acknowledged they received my funds from paypal. No response has been given. Hopefully paypal can assist with these people. It was an expensive lesson. The web site still advertises a 3 day only sale and it has been over a month. The customer service hotline says thanks for contacting customer service but doesn't say for who. I am sure this is a fraudelant website.

• Ko
    Kormute Jun 17, 2016

This company is a scam, just look at how many people paid and have not received product or refund. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WTH THEM.

The FBI is now investigating after I opened a complaint.

• Gr
    grammie5 Jun 17, 2016

I too placed an order, and after a long time, got nothing, then I cancelled my order and have not gotten a refund. You are a rip off . I'm calling the better business bureau.

• My
    Myname Jun 17, 2016

Never received order or notice of shipping or order confirmation. No response from what they call a customer service line. Expensive $150.00 lesson! Run as fast as you can the other way!

• Gm
    GMI Jun 17, 2016

I never received my merchandise!! I emailed them and NO RESPONSE. I have filed a claim with paypal and am expecting a refund !!

• Th
    thunderbird58 Jun 17, 2016

I have tried these times to connest with Customer Service with company. They do do a good job of ignoring you. I order some bras in Feb. and have yet to receive them yet the charge as already been applied to my card. At this point I will let my charge card company deal with them.

• St
    starus Jun 17, 2016

I ordered and paid for 6 bras at $20.99 each for a total of $125.94. BUYER BEWARE!!! I do about 90% of my shopping online (even groceries!) and this is by far the worst company I've ever done business with. Save yourself some grief and do NOT do business with these "people". You will be sorry.

• Ju
    justtaken Jun 17, 2016

This company should be prosecuted. I placed an order, never received the items and you can`t get a response from anyone. In short they are theives. Just read all the reviews before you consider buying. I wish I had!

• Pa
    patsymontana Jun 17, 2016

I ordered a bra from Julia's bra shop in December and have received nothing except automatic replies; no one answers the phone or customer service requests. I see there are alot of complaints.

• Co
    Corinne Cooley Jun 17, 2016

I ordered 16 bras on 7/1/09 and was charged $271.84 through pay pal. It is now 7/30 and I have still not received any notification or any merchandise. It said delivery should be in 10-12 business days. How do I get my merchandise?