Judith Modelsscam modeling agency

M

[redacted] Verified Safe

I answered a Craig's List ad for a specific job for petite models. My daughter is only 5'2'. I then got a call from a person identifying herself as Lynn. She called me because I had responded to a Craig's List ad that called for models for a very specific job. She then told me that some photographers were interested in my daughter based on her picture and that I needed to sign her up, quickly, for $39.

About two weeks later I could not log on. I called the number back because I still had it on my answering machine. They said the site had been down for a day and that some of the pages got messed up. I asked for my money back and was hung up on. I sent numerous E-mails but got no response. The mailbox for the number is now full. Since then I have done some research, fine time to do that, and have found out that it is a scam. I posted a warning on Craig's List and got several responses from other people that had also been scammed the EXACT same way.

Modelmom