Judge James F. Almandcorrupt family court judge

This judge allowed my daughter's foster family to hire a lawyer to testify for them in our child custody case, even though foster parents were not supposed to be party to the proceedings. Furthermore, this foster family had a friend, Paul Ferguson, who was a clerk of the Circuit Court on which Judge Almand sits. This was a conflict of interest. He also clearly discriminates against parents with learning disabilities, as he used my diagnosis of Pervasive Developmental Disability, Not Otherwise Specified as a reason for not returning my daughter to my custody, and also lied in his decision stating that I let my daughter sleep in a milk crate instead of a crib, which was not true.

corrupt family court judge

• Nancy Hey Mar 10, 2011

Exercising one's freedom of speech about abuse of power is not cause for bringing a lawsuit. I have proof that the statemens I made about him are true. And by the way, if he did decide to bring a lawsuit against me for speaking my mind, I'm confident that that is a case I could win.