JudaicaWebStore.comgold pendant, necklace and gift card

Last month I purchased a gold plated pendant, necklace, and giftcard from them. The necklace and pendant arrived completely tarnished and grey and there was no giftcard. Their site clearly states on their return policy they will give you a full refund for product defects. This was a product defect and missing giftcard, and they denied me a refund immediately. This is why I shop on Amazon and will continue to shop there for jewlery. I should have read reviews about this company first as they have poor reviews and I see why. They purposely sell tarnished jewelry. They even admited in an email to me that they forgot to polish the necklace and instructed me to do it. I had pictures to prove the tarnish and discoloring but they ignored it and denied me a refund no further discussion. They were very rude. This grey tarnished jewlery is not what I paid for, and polishing did not work. This is not gold plated it's fake, fraudulent metal, and their resistance to give me a full refund shows they dont care about their customers and knowingly sell poor quality jewlery with false advertisement of refunds that they do not offer. Stay away from, go through Amazon as they process refunds and take care of their customers concerns.

JudaicaWebStore.com
JudaicaWebStore.com

• JudaicaWebStore.com Customer Care's Response, Oct 07, 2019

There are a few misunderstandings in the customer complaint above that we will comment.

1) “Their site clearly states on their return policy they will give you a full refund for product defects. “
    Comment: Tarnished jewelry is not a defect. A gentle polish will do to solve such issues. Sadly our polish instruction does not seem to have been followed in this case.

2) “They purposely sell tarnished jewelry.”
    Comment: We can see any rational reason to do so.

3) “They even admited in an email to me that they forgot to polish the necklace and instructed me to do it. “
    Comment: If we forgot, how can it have been done by purpose? Besides, not in any form we wrote the word forgot in the correspondence.

4) “I had pictures to prove the tarnish and discoloring but they ignored it and denied me a refund no further discussion.”
    Comment: Sadly the customer seems to have forgotten that we out of goodwill actually have promised to issue a partial refund for her inconvenience.

5) “They were very rude. “
    Comment: Interestingly no quote of that rudeness is presented.

6) “This is not gold plated it's fake, fraudulent metal, “
    Comment: We are selling hundreds of these every year without any such complaints manufactured by one of our certified jewelers putting assayer's marks on all gold and silver items.

Ti