jrs media solutionsNever recieved product or anyway to cancel

I order the Federal and Private Grant CD online for free with a shipping fee of $2.29. I did not know you had only 7 days to try it out from shipping date. I had not even opened the CD to try it when I found that my credit card had been charged unauthorized for $39.95. When I tried to find a number for customer service to cancel at any time, there was no listing for JRS Media Solutions
in New York on West Broadway. After countless hours on the computer trying to find the company, I have no way of contacting this company as never recieved product nor confirmation on this

More jrs media solutions Complaints & Reviews

• Di
    Disgruntled customer 07 Aug 29, 2009

My husband signed up for his "free CD" then was charged 39.95 a month for 3 months, also 12 other internet companys had his bankcard # (mysteriosly) total of money scammed from him was $395.65. He infrequently reviews his account and finally noticed his balance was getting low so we went online and looked to our horror this happened to us!!! NEVER DO ANY BUSINESS with this JRS company they apparently sold our creditcard number to other companys we are now in the process of retrieving our money which I'm sure will be long and tedious!!

• Af
    afio pula Jul 01, 2009

It' been a year since my money is taken away with this company without my permission. It was only one time order of that stupid cd from the grant to guide myself, but from now on and on this company is stealingf my money without my permission. I need my money back.

TomT1970 Jun 30, 2009

When I asked Grace for the company's address, she said, "Uh, sir they are in New York City and they are closed for the day." Then she proceeded to return to her script cutting me off every time I tried to speak.

TomT1970 Jun 30, 2009

The number being generated on my cell phone's caller ID is a Los Angeles number area code: (213) This is why I am pursuing legal action in California.

TomT1970 Jun 30, 2009

Somehow they got my number and have been calling me at least a dozen times a day. When I ask Grace to take me off their calling list she just hangs up and then I get called back 15 minutes later by the same girl, Grace.

I am in the process of looking up information to sue this company for harrassment based on the National Do Not Call List guidelines which penalize companies with stiff fines for repeatedly calling and harrassing people after explaining on each call I am on the National Do Not Call List.

If anyone else out there feels they have been harrassed by this company, I suggest you contact Attorney General Edmund G. Brown's office ASAP.

Attorney General's Office Main Address:

Edmund G. Brown, Jr.
    Public Inquiry Unit
    P.O. Box 944255
    Sacramento, California [protected]
    [protected]

Good luck for those who are being harrassed by this company as I am. I never asked to be called and they claim my number appeared on their website and that I inquired abbout information about receiving money for government grants.

This is the biggest scam. When I asked the supervisor to remove my number I was told that they have been having trouble putting numbers on their Do Not Call list for the last two to three weeks and that their systems "are acting up and going crazy." were his words.

For someone who used to telemarket and handle requests regularly, that is an all-out lie. So I am taking action today.

Tom

Chuck Turner Jun 22, 2009

Lies.

JRS Media Solutions and Raven Media are one and the same.

Want proof? See: https://secure.ravenmediainc.com/sites/privacy/terms.html

That's Raven Media's website with JRS Media Solutions terms.

JRS Media Solutions are also promoting the Easy Google Profit scam

Click on the terms and conditions link at the bottom and you get: JRS Media Solutions

dan Jun 14, 2009

Thank you!! i called them and cancelled before the "trial" was up. what a scam! they dont even give u a customer service number to cancel with. thank you, again, you really did help me out here by getting me the number i was desperately searching for.

• Rw
    rwlsinclair Jun 14, 2009

the same 39.95 unauthorized debit

Darrell Christy Jun 12, 2009

Unauthorized charges occurring every month. Can anyone tell me how they got them to stop other than canceling my credit card?

Just got a new one to stop other charges from occurring from another company.

• Se
    seveerinc Jun 03, 2009

EXCUSE ME SMART GIRL. I READ THE T/C'S AND I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THEY ARE PAYING YOU TO PROMOTE THEM BUT, YES, THIS IS DEFINETLY A SCAM. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM JRS MEDIA SOLUTIONS. They are running a new scam now. I purchased an online kit from these people and was only supposed to pay 1.00 for shipping. Low and behold, AFTER they took the 1.00 shipping from my account they send me an email with all a link to another website alonge with a password and login. Which was not what i was supposed to get. I was supposed to get a disc in the mail. 6 days later i get a debit from my account for 83.00 from an "Internet Profit Genie" When i call the number, [protected]. The guy picks up "not friendly at all" and says there is a 7 day free trial and there after is 83.00 per month for the service. Get this. They prebill you for the month and now you have no choice but to use the service for the month. I requested to cancel the service and he claimed i had been canceld but would not refund my money. The day you order counts as day one. Whether you order in the AM or PM. They debited my account on the 6th day, which i have records to show but claimed on there end it was the 8th day. BEWARE, DO NOT FOOL WITH THESE PEOPLE. DO THE RESEARCH ON ANYTHING THAT SAYS FREE ONLINE PROFIT, DON'T DO IT. ESCPECIALLY IF IT HAS ANYTHING TO TO WITH JRS MEDIA SOLUTIONS. THEY ARE USING GOOGLE'S NAME TO GAIN PEOPLE'S TRUST. THEY ARE NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH GOOGLE. GO HERE: http://www.losangeles-tribune.com/finance/indexb.php THIS IS HOW THEY ARE DRAWING PEOPLE IN. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.

• Ro
    Robert Spriggs May 03, 2009

I ordered a CD and paid $2.99 shipping. The CD arrived but the code sent with it never allowed me onto the web site and calls never got me to a person. A bill for $39.95 arrived on my credit card each month, I called in March, was told it was cancelled but it showed up again in April.

• Sm
    smart girl Apr 30, 2009

NO!! IT IS NOT A SCAM!!!
    JUST BY READING THE TERMS AND DISCLOSURE THAT MOST CUSTOMERS DIDN'T DO!!! BECAUSE AS A CUSTOMER, YOU SHOULD BE AWARE ON WHAT YOU ARE BUYING THROUGH THE INTERNET!!!... YOU HAVE TO CHECK ALL THE SMALL LINKS AND MOST OF ALL, THE TERMS AND DISCLOSURE OF EVERY WEBSITE THAT THEY WILL ENTER!

-YOU HAVE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND IF YOU ARE BUYING STUFF WITH A FREE TRIAL!!!
    -THE CHARGES THAT YOU WILL GET ONCE YOU FAILED TO CALL BEFORE THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD ENDS.
    -THE TOLL FREE NUMBER TO CALL FOR CANCELLATION.
    -READ THE TERMS AND DISCLOSURE!!!

THAT'S IT!!!... JUST HAVING A SIMPLE TIME TO READ ALL THE INFORMATION OF WHAT YOU ARE BUYING THROUGH THE INTERNET...

YOU WILL NOT BE SCAMED!!!

• Ca
    carl nixon Apr 09, 2009

wow this is a rip off they will get you with the free trial disk and you don'y remember nothing about if you don't cancel in seven day's they will bill you 39.95 bill me for what you don't even know what it is i never open the disk i will never go for free nothing its a scam and no way to get in touch with thanks for yall putting the number on the blog you help me a whole lot big man

John E. Breedlove Apr 06, 2009

Same as all the rest . I placed a order for a cd at the price of 2.99. And a charge of 39.95 is charged to my bank card. This is not right what you people are doing. May God have mercy on you becouse im not...

• Ga
    gary vigue Mar 29, 2009

these guys took an unauthorized payment from my account, i thought this cd was free except the shipping charge, i want to cancel this grant info, its a rip off

• Bu
    buzzby Mar 26, 2009

I had the same thing happen and called my credit card company. They got me a number to call, 1-8oo-487-7085, and I did and got my money back.Lesson learned is there are not any free deals out there, there is always a scammer behind it don't give any one your credit card number to get a great deal because they are the ones getting the deal.

andy esposito Mar 25, 2009

ordered the federal and private grant cd and wanted to cancel out after reading all the scam reports about them not being able to be rached to cancel out.tried to get a number through the new york information but, they had no listing. so then i called my bank to cancel my bank card so they could not charge me anymore fees, but the bank thank god gave me a number for them and whoever needs this PLEASE take it down...[protected].I HOPES THIS WILL HELP OUT WHO NEEDS THIS

• Gi
    Giinumbus Mar 24, 2009

These people are frauds! I just received a $9.95 charge today along with the $39.95 charge. THIS IS SCAM...JRS MEDIA SOLUTIONS NEED TO BE PROSECUTED! This is not fair to the American people and we deserve our money back!

• Li
    liftboy Mar 21, 2009

My sister went to the site and put only her contact information and did not put in any of her banking info (debit/credit card) We received the Cd and her bank statement on the same day with the $39.95 taken off. We immediatly called the phone number on the statement [protected] and spoke with a rep and was told they would put a credit to her account. Since it's the weekend we can't find out right away if it is done probably until Monday. I feel the bank should have issues with this company since no account authorization was put in yet they were able to access it. How the hell did they do it?

• Si
    SI NGUYEN Mar 19, 2009

I WAS OFFERED FREE CD CALLED YOUR FEDERAL & PRIVATE GRANT CD WITH SHIPPING CHARGE $2.29,
    AFTER SEVEN DAYS MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED $39.95. THIS IS UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION. MY ADVICE TO EVERYBODY IS DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN. THIS IS SCAM

• De
    Denny Mar 18, 2009

I too just got rippeed off by these people. I was charged the $2.29 fee and then on my online bank statement it shows this $39.95 charge. I thought okay they charged me for the disk. Tonight I got a call from these people and then they tell me that it is a monthly charge. I when off on the guy and told him if they charged my card one more time I would get my lawyer and sue them. For any of you who are looking for a number it is [protected]. This is their service center. I also have an address for JRS Media Solutions - 305 West Broadway #114 - New York, NY 10013. I agree with Mr. Allen, these guys need to be exposed for what they are. I got a confirmation number from them to cancel this so called membership. They better not charge my card again or I will be even nastier than I was earlier.

• Pa
    Patricia L Mar 17, 2009

I too clicked on a link to this "grant applicatin" site. When I contacted the company after I received my bill with the $39.95, $7.95, and $9.95 charges I was told because the seven day "free" membership; which I did not sign up for (I read all the fine print and it was not listed), had expired and they could not credit the charges. I blew a gasket and threatened to contact the White House (using the President's image in a paid advertisment isn't legal) and after that they changed their tune and gave me the credits. Make sure you get confirmation numbers. Also, if anyone has the original site address it would be helpful to notify network news.

• Ra
    RA Richards Mar 14, 2009

RIP-OFF. Also known as mygrantsite.net, grantmaster, and many more names. Best to report this to http://www.usa.gov/Citizen/Topics/Internet_Fraud.shtml. Once enough reports are filed these people could be prosecuted. The intent of their scam is to hide the monthly fee, avoid answering their phone, etc. Contact your credit card company immediately.

Dave Allen Mar 13, 2009

Same here. The only charge found anywhere in the advertisement or ordering process was $2.29 for s&h. To make matters worse, all sources of funding that I found pertained only to non-profits and businesses. Then, to make it worse still, the cd was shipped on Feb. 26th but not received until Mar. 13th, a full week after the alleged "grace period" to avoid the $39.95 charge. Not only will I never do business with JRS Media Solutions again...I will never do business with any of their advertisers, associates or affiliates again. I also intend to do my best to make sure this scam is made as public as possible. JRS Media Solutions, if You are reading this, You will here from me again and again and again until the $39.95 is refunded. You can take that to the bank just like You did with my money.

Anne Broers Mar 10, 2009

The same for us. We did reach them however, telling us that there was the find print. We are contesting the charge to our credit card. It's too bad that there is so much underlying fine print that might not even be there. I will never ever subscribe to anything unless I have researched on the internet thoroughly. Buyer Beward!!!