Menu
Joy Buy Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Joy Buy
reviews & complaints

en.jd.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 19 Reviews

Joy Buy Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Joy Buy at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Joy Buy. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Joy Buy reviews & complaints

H
6:22 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy Joy Buy Review: Scamming Customers with False Delivery Claims and Lower Prices

Hey guys, I just wanted to talk about my experience with Joy Buy or as they're calling themselves now - Bigbolo. So, listen up before you go buying things from their website.

I bought six books off of Walmart's website and Joy Buy was the supplier. I was happy to see that they had lower prices than other sellers, so I was eager to snatch up some good deals. But, oh boy, was I wrong.

They said they delivered the books but since I live in a security building, there was no way that the delivery could have been missed. No one had any record of it. Now, I'm stuck wondering if I'll ever get my refund. And let's be real, I don't have all the time in the world to wait for them to deal with this issue.

It really feels like Joy Buy is scamming people by offering lower prices just to squeeze wallets dry and never deliver on what they promised. So, please be careful and don't fall for their traps.

J
5:00 am EDT

Joy Buy Joy Buy Review: Terrible Experience, Not Worth Your Time and Money

So, let me tell you about my experience with Joy Buy (en.jd.com), it's not a pretty one. I was trying to buy a Christmas present for my sister and decided to give this site a try. Big mistake!

I placed my order with three days left until Christmas, and to my dismay, they told me they didn't even have the product I wanted. I mean, seriously, why even have it listed on your website if you don't have it in stock? It felt like they heldon to my money for weeks, constantly telling me that it would arrive before Christmas.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and had to write to them asking why it hadn't shipped yet and if it would arrive before Christmas. It was crucial for me to know this because I needed to order it from somewhere else if it wasn't. Their response made me feel like they didn't even care about my concerns, they just kicked me around for days.

Four days to be exact! That's how long it took for them to finally tell me the truth, and it was only two days before Christmas when they sent me a message saying that they were a worthless company and that I couldn't trust them. Like, seriously, why would anyone want to do business with a company like that?

If you're thinking about purchasing something from Joy Buy, my advice to you would be to stay away. Don't get disappointed like I did. Learn from my mistake and don't waste your time and money dealing with these people.

4:35 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy Joybuy Customer Service Shines: Order Error Sorted with Ease and Extra Surprises!

So, I bought these awesome backdrops for my office and they arrived super quick! But alas, I guess the wrong prints were sent my way - bummer. Thankfully, I had a positive experience with the Joybuy Customer Service peeps and they were a breeze to work with. They quickly sorted out a refund for me.

BUT, here's the interesting bit - I've already gone and put in another order and guess what? They let me keep the prints that were sent to me in error. How cool is that? I plan to give them to a friend who's in need of some holiday cheer and let me tell ya, these prints are definitely up there in the cheer factor!

Overall, this was my first time ordering from Joybuy and I gotta say, it won't be my last. I have full confidence in their ability to deliver the goods (literally and figuratively) and their service blew me away. Joybuy, you rock!

Is Joy Buy legit?

Our verdict: Joy Buy's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Joy Buy's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Joy Buy earns 63% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Joy Buy rated around 63% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

Joy Buy has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Joy Buy has registered the domain name for en.jd.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

En.jd.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Joy Buy website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

En.jd.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

En.jd.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Joy Buy, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• That one en.jd.com is embedded within another website. Beware of embedded websites. Scammers may use them to trick you into visiting fake sites. Verify authenticity before entering personal information and research the site for safety
  • En.jd.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The en.jd.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Joy Buy protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Joy Buy. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy Avoid Joybuy at All Costs: Corroded Earring Backs Caused Infection and Refund Denied

So, I placed an order for some earing backs through Walmart, and they were sold to me by Joybuy. Initially, everything seemed fine, but just three days after using the backs, I started experiencing some serious trouble. My ear broke out, and to make matters worse, it got infected too. It took me a while to understand what had happened, but I finally figured out that the backs had corroded to my ear in those three days.

I decided to wait for some time for my ears to recover and then tried another set of backs. Unfortunately, the outcome was the same. My ears got infected yet again, even after I had taken all precautions. Naturally, I decided to raise an alarm and contacted Joybuy about the issue. However, to my surprise, they refused to accept my refund request because their return time had passed.

I was extremely disappointed with this response from the company. Hence, I started looking into the matter further and discovered that others had similar issues as well. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and the health department and also informed Walmart about what had happened. It was disheartening to learn that it was not an isolated incident and that others were affected too.

To sum up, I would advise everyone to avoid Joybuy at all costs. The company does not seem to care about the quality of its products and is more interested in profits. If you're looking for reliable and safe products, this is not the right place to shop.

B

Joy Buy Joy Buy's Shady Business Practices and Poor Customer Service

So, I was doing some online shopping and saw this table on Joy Buy's website for a really good price. I was so excited and quickly bought it. But then, Joy Buy's team did something really shady! They realized that they made a mistake and weren't supposed to sell the table for that price, so they lied to me saying that they shipped it. However, when I tracked my package it was not moving. When I contacted USPS, they told me that they never received the package. How can a package that never left be lost, right?

When I asked Joy Buy what was going on, they refused to give me the item due to their own mistake and tried to offer me a refund that I never requested. The worst part is that they laughed and kept sending me emails about it. It seemed like they didn't want to own up to their own mistake and were trying to scam me out of my money. Honestly, I felt pretty duped and frustrated that this happened.

In the end, I was forced to file a complaint and even then, they were very difficult to deal with. Joy Buy really needs to improve their customer service and be upfront with their pricing mistakes. I wouldn't recommend buying anything from them again.

L

Joy Buy Joy Buy's Appalling Customer Service and Dodgy Sellers

So, I don't know about you guys, but I ordered a phone on Joy Buy's site a couple of weeks ago and I'm feeling some type of way about it. Like, the listing said it would ship in seven days, but it's been two weeks now and still nada. And get this, I've tried reaching out to the seller six times already and nada. Like, do they not value customer service or what? I even emailed JD.Com's customer service four times and got absolutely nothing in return. It wasn't until my fifth email with a snappy "what's the deal?" that they even responded, and all they did was tell me to reach out to the seller AGAIN, even though I had already told them that the seller wasn't responding at all. Ugh, talk about frustrating.

Honestly, I don't have a good feeling about this. It seems like something fishy is going on here. Maybe the seller is a bit dodgy or maybe Joy Buy themselves aren't prioritizing customer satisfaction. Either way, I don't feel good about my chances of ever actually receiving my phone. It sucks because I was really excited about it, but honestly, I can't see myself ever shopping with Joy Buy again after this experience. It's just not worth the hassle.

But hey, update alert, my phone finally shipped! Hallelujah! But guess what, I didn't receive any helpful correspondence from the seller or Joy Buy. It's not like someone was like, "Hey there, sorry for being so difficult, we're finally getting your phone out to you!" No, I was just left in the dark the entire time. Not cool, guys. Not cool.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy Joy Buy: Terrible Customer Service and No Delivery, Avoid at All Costs!

So, I tried to buy something from Joy Buy, which is supposed to be one of those JD.com companies, but ended up never getting my stuff. I tried to reach out to them a bunch of times, but they just kept giving me these lame excuses and not doing anything to actually fix the problem. They kept saying "oh, we're looking into it" or "we'll get back to you soon," but then they just stopped responding altogether and closed my case! After two months of this BS, I finally had to go over their heads and talk to Walmart to get my money back. Thanks for nothing, Joy Buy! I'm so pissed off about this whole thing that I've made it my personal vendetta to warn everyone I know about how terrible they are. Ain't nobody got time for companies that don't care about their customers.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy Joy Buy Review: Shady Business Practices and Straight-Up Lying to Customers - A Nightmare Experience

I gotta be real with y'all, my experience with Joy Buy (en.jd.com) has been a total nightmare. A few weeks ago, I ordered an anti anxiety vest from Walmart.com that was supposed to come from Joy Buy. But when I changed my mind and tried to cancel the order, they straight up refused to let me! And now, they're forcing me to accept an item I don't even want!

I've been emailing their customer service for five freaking days, trying to get them to cancel the order, but they keep giving me the runaround. They know darn well that the item hasn't even been shipped yet, but they're straight up lying to my face and saying that it has. And now they're making me keep this garbage that I didn't even want in the first place.

Honestly, what kind of shady business practices are they running over at Joy Buy? Are they so hard up for cash that they have to scam me out of $19.06? Like, seriously, it's not even that much money! What kind of jerks refuse to cancel an order for such a tiny amount of cash, when they could easily make it right and keep a customer happy?

All I gotta say is, I'm beyond disappointed with Joy Buy and I don't recommend them to anyone. These guys are straight-up liars and thieves, and I have no patience for that kind of BS. Don't waste your time or your money on this sketchy company!

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy Disappointing Delivery Experience with Joy Buy: A Warning to Future Shoppers

Man, I was so freakin' stoked to get my hands on this package I ordered from Joy Buy. Like seriously, it was supposed to arrive on the 16th of February but ended up getting pushed back to the 22nd. And let me tell you, when that bad boy finally made it to the USPS facility in my town on the 21st, I was like "YEAAAAH, let's goooooo!" But then it got sent BACK to another USPS facility and now it's saying the delivery is delayed and to check back for updates. Like, what the heck-a-roo, man? I don't know if I'm ever gonna get my hands on that package now and that's just not cool. I spent a crap ton of dough on it and now I'm feeling straight up bummed.

I don't think I'm gonna order from Joy Buy again, y'all. Like, it's not just this package that's got me peeved. Apparently they've made a bunch of mistakes with other people's deliveries too. One person on their website even said they messed up NINE packages. NINE, dude. That's not a mistake, that's just straight up incompetence. I feel like Walmart's the one to blame here since they're the ones working with Joy Buy, but I still gotta say I'm super disappointed in how things turned out. Lesson learned, I guess.

Joy Buy Joy Buy Review: A Hot Mess of a Service, Not Worth the Hassle

Okay, lemme give you the scoop on Joy Buy. Listen y'all, it's a hot mess of a service, I would not recommend it at all. I asked for a cancellation of my order, and three whole days later - nada. No refund on PayPal, no nothing. So I thought, lemme reach out and see what the deal is. Well, their reply was as stuffy and formal as can be, with lots of this "Dear valued customer" nonsense. They basically told me that the refund would go back to my bank card linked with PayPal directly and that it could take anywhere from 3-30 days. Uh, sorry, what? When you cancel an order via PayPal, you get refunded on PayPal. Simple as that. I'm just gonna do it through PayPal now and avoid Joy Buy altogether. Trust me, yo, not worth the hassle. The whole thing is a hot mess, man - steer clear!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy Joy Buy Disappointment: Broken Item, Hassle to Reach Out and Unknown Location

So, I had high hopes when I purchased something from Joy Buy (en.jd.com), but unfortunately, it didn't go as planned. My item showed up broken – and I was heartbroken, let me tell you. I knew I had to reach out to the company right away, so I did just that.

Now, I have to be honest with you – it wasn't the easiest thing in the world to get in touch with them. They wanted pictures, which is understandable, but they didn't give me a way to send them. Like, come on guys – I'm not a mind reader. Eventually, I was able to figure it out, but it was definitely a hassle.

Plus, something that really threw me for a loop was the fact that I had no idea that Joy Buy was based out of Hong Kong. I mean, I had ordered through Walmart, so I just assumed the company was based in the US. Lesson learned, I guess.

All in all, I won't be ordering from Joy Buy again – it just wasn't worth the trouble. I'm really just hoping to get my money back at this point. Fingers crossed!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy Joy Buy Review: Late Delivery and Faulty Product, Frustrating Return Process

So, I bought this one item from Joy Buy, you know, saw it on their site and figured it would be cool to have. But man, did they mess this up. It arrived super late and when I finally got it, it didn't even work! Like what the heck!

Anyway, I contacted customer service - bracing myself for a long wait and crappy service - and they told me I had to send pictures and videos of the broken item just to process the return. And not just any old pics and vids, nope, they had to be a certain way and length. Come on, seriously?!

I get wanting to see proof, but this was too much. And all for one measly little product they sent me that didn't even work. Talk about hoops to jump through. So frustrating.

Overall, not a great experience with Joy Buy. Would not recommend.

Joy Buy Joybuy: A Nightmare Shopping Experience

So, I was ordering some stuff from Walmart and only later found out that the items were actually being shipped by Joybuy. And let me tell you, it's been a mess. It's been over a month and I still haven't gotten my stuff, despite sending several inquiries. All they keep saying is "3-5 more days" but then come up with some new excuse every time. I mean, what gives? By this point, I've lost all hope of ever getting my stuff and I'm just so frustrated I could scream.

Honestly, I would never buy from Joybuy ever again. It's just not worth the hassle. Sure, their prices might be slightly lower than some other online retailers, but what good is that if you never actually get what you ordered? It's like throwing money away.

I really wish I had done more research before buying from them. It's not worth the stress and frustration. I would much rather pay a little extra and get reliable service from a different company. Save yourself the headache and steer clear of Joybuy.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy Joy Buy Failed to Deliver Christmas Present on Time: A Disappointing Experience

!

So, I ordered this real cool thing on Joy Buy for my little girl's Christmas present. I tell ya, she had been waiting for this thing for weeks, maybe even months, she's so excited. It was the 8th of December and Joy Buy promised that it would be here by the 20th. Sweet, ain't it? I mean, I wouldn't want to disappoint my little angel by not having her present on Christmas day. But here's where things went haywire...

I waited patiently, but by the 20th, the thing hadn't gotten here yet. So I did the right thing, contacted Joy Buy and they promised that it would get here by the 23rd. Alright, a few more days ain't nothing, right? Boy was I wrong, they mucked it all up with yet another promise. Now they're saying it'll get here by the 27th! That ain't cool, man! It's Christmas in a couple days, and now my little girl's present will arrive too late. What the heck! I placed my trust in these guys, and they dropped the ball like an unprofessional bunch of amateurs!

I ain't gonna ever deal with Joy Buy again, and neither should nobody else. They messed up royally, and that's the way it is. If you wanna avoid a major screw up like mine, don't shop at Joy Buy. It just ain't worth the headache.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy Beware of en.jd.com: My Disappointing Experience with Joy Buy's Shipping and Customer Service

guys!

So, I was scrolling through en.jd.com and I saw a couple of super cute door mats that I wanted to get for my apartment. I ordered them, and then the wait began. And boy, did I wait. The tracking information on the site said that the shipping was taking forever to change from "processing" to "shipped" and then to "delivered." At last, it said "delivered!" Hooray, right? Wrong.

When I checked my mailbox, there was no package to be found. I checked with my neighbors to see if it got mixed up, but no one had seen it. I contacted Joy Buy's customer service multiple times, and each response was just a form letter that didn't address my specific situation at all. So, it looks like I just got screwed out of my lovely door mats and wasted 30 bucks.

And get this: the website claimed that the package had been delivered to my mailbox. Are you kidding me? Two rugs fitting in a mailbox?! Come on, Joy Buy, you can do better than that.

In hindsight, I probably should've looked at the feedback before making my purchase. So, take my advice and be careful when shopping on en.jd.com. Beware, guys!

Joy Buy Joy Buy Review: Disappointing Delivery and Sub-Par Product Quality

So, I had high hopes for Joy Buy when I decided to order an electric pet bowl for my outdoor cats. With the chilly weather setting in, I wanted something to keep their food from freezing. I placed my order and waited eagerly for its arrival.

Unfortunately, things didn't quite go as planned. The delivery date came and went, and no sign of my pet bowl. Instead, I received a package containing what appeared to be a weird, squishy plastic ball about the size of a ping pong ball. I have no idea what this thing is or what it's supposed to be used for.

Needless to say, I was disappointed and frustrated. It seems like Walmart must be experiencing similar issues, as they too are getting scammed by companies from China. Honestly, I wish these sites would be more transparent about their locations and the quality of their products.

In the end, I would caution anyone considering purchasing from Joy Buy or similar sites. While the prices may seem tempting, the risk of receiving sub-par products or even getting scammed altogether simply isn't worth it. Save yourself the hassle and shop elsewhere!

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy JoyBuy fails to deliver: A disappointing experience with their automatic vacuum sealers

So, I decided to give JoyBuy a chance and ordered two green home automatic vacuum sealer machines. However, when the package arrived, I was disappointed to find out that instead of the machines, I received two plastic sealer bags.

What was even more frustrating was that when I reached out to JoyBuy and sent them pictures of what I received along with my order number, they insisted that it was what I ordered. I mean, seriously? I felt scammed and cheated!

In the end, I had to call Walmart to get a refund because JoyBuy refused to take responsibility and make things right. Needless to say, I will never be ordering from JoyBuy again.

It's such a shame because I was really excited about these vacuum sealers and was hoping to use them for meal prep, but alas, it was all just a big letdown. If you're considering ordering from JoyBuy, I suggest you proceed with caution and keep your expectations low.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy Disappointing Sizing and Return Policy on Joy Buy Blouse - Proceed with Caution

So, I was super excited to get this blouse from Joy Buy as a Christmas present for my mom. However, when it arrived, I was pretty disappointed. I had ordered the XL size, but it looked like it was designed for a child! Seriously, this thing was tiny.

When I tried to return it, I got the most annoying response ever - they wouldn't take it back because I missed their stupid 30 day return deadline. Ugh, come on!

Clearly, the sizing on Joy Buy is a serious mess. It's like they don't even know what American sizes are. I mean, don't they have a sizing chart or something? What a ripoff! And, after reading some of these other reviews, it seems like I'm not alone.

Honestly, I'm so bummed that Walmart is mixed up with these clowns. Don't they care about their customers? It's such a shame.

In conclusion, if you're thinking about ordering from Joy Buy, my advice is to proceed with caution. Don't get your hopes up on sizing and make sure you're clear on their return policy. Good luck!

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Joy Buy WARNING: Joy Buy - A Complete Scam and Fraudulent Scheme - Stay Away! #BUYAMERICAN

Listen up everyone, I need to warn you about something serious. I recently had a really terrible experience with Joy Buy (en.jd.com) and I want to make sure no one else falls victim to their fraudulent schemes. Let me just say, they are a complete scam! I ordered some items from them, but what I received was total garbage - things I never even wanted or ordered in the first place! And to make matters worse, they didn't even bother sending some of the items that I actually paid for. Can you believe that?

I am beyond furious with this fake a$$ company and I urge you all to stay far, far away from them. Trust me, it's not worth the risk. My advice? Stick with American companies only. Don't support these criminals for a second! I hope this review costs you more than what you stole from myself and many other hardworking people. Shame on you Joy Buy, shame on you. #BUYAMERICAN!

Joy Buy Customer Reviews Overview

Joy Buy, also known as en.jd.com, is an online retailer operating in China. Overall, the website has received positive reviews from customers who appreciate its wide selection of products, competitive prices, and reliable customer service.

One of the main advantages of Joy Buy is its huge variety of products. Customers can find everything from electronics and household appliances, to clothing and beauty products. Many reviewers appreciate the convenience of being able to purchase all of their needs in one place.

In addition to its broad selection, Joy Buy is known for its competitive prices. Customers report that the website offers some of the best deals on the internet. Many reviewers also appreciate the website’s frequent sales and promotions, which make it even more affordable to shop.

Another standout feature of Joy Buy is its reliable customer service. According to customer reviews, the website has a responsive and professional customer support team that is happy to assist with any issues that may arise. Additionally, many reviewers appreciate the speedy shipping and delivery options offered by the website.

Overall, Joy Buy is a well-regarded online marketplace in China that offers a wide variety of products at competitive prices. With its great deals, reliable customer service, and convenient shipping options, Joy Buy is a top choice for online shoppers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Joy Buy contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Joy Buy?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Joy Buy Customer Service. Initial Joy Buy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Joy Buy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Joy Buy. Discuss the issues you have had with Joy Buy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.