Jovanotti ShoesDamn liars

My sister in law she always purchase shoes from Jovanotti, they are good and reliable for rough use also. I bought two apir of shoes from Jovanotti recently, one high heel shoe and flat sandals with embroidery work on it. The sales representative told me that I can use them in all season. First they are not reasonable priced and second thing they are not reliable at all. I used the flat sandal while going swimming pool and guess what happened to it. It got wet in water, while coming home back I am noticed that the sole of the sandals has come out and parted. Hmm, so. I took them back to the store but store manager this time said that they are not all season shoes. They are damn liars, boy! Don't ever trust them for their quality.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices