Menu

reviews & complaints

Joshua B. Hyman MD Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Joshua B. Hyman MD at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Joshua B. Hyman MD has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Joshua B. Hyman MD. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Joshua B. Hyman MD complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Joshua B. Hyman MD reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
T
12:14 am EDT

Joshua B. Hyman MD Scammed

My consultation went well. Doctor hyman assured me in advance that abdominoplasty surgery will be $10, 000. I was paying 6, 000.00 for the cosmetic portion of my surgery, while my insurance payed for a panniculectomy.

I spoke to his assistant and she sent me documentation on what consist of an abdominoplasty surgery on may 14th 2015
i kept my part of the agreement and paid the 6, 000.00 for cosmetic. I received my out patient medical records and they indicated no cosmetic surgery of what doctor hyman told me of what would happen.

No cosmetic surgery was performed

dr hyman contacted me about my insurance. But he has not fished my surgery and still wanted to receive more money. I made several appointments to see dr hyman to let him know of what he has done. Doctor hyman office schedule appointments with me and call a week later every week to cancel them.

I am emotionally upset about my money and body. Someone took an oath and he turned out to be a liar. I save 6, 000.00 for my self conscience to be at ease. I have extra stress added to my life because someone stole my hard earned money

Read full review of Joshua B. Hyman MD
Hide full review

Is Joshua B. Hyman MD legit?

Our verdict: Joshua B. Hyman MD's legitimacy, as determined by Complaints Board, strikes a balance between trust and caution. This nuanced position suggests that while Joshua B. Hyman MD may operate with some level of legitimacy, users are strongly advised to undertake their own verification processes, reinforcing the call for a cautious but informed interaction.

Joshua B. Hyman MD earns 60% level of Trustworthiness

Average Trust Update: Joshua B. Hyman MD assessed by Complaints board with 60% credibility. Caution advised for personal and financial details.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Joshua B. Hyman MD. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Joshuabhymanmd.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Joshua B. Hyman MD website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Joshuabhymanmd.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Joshua B. Hyman MD protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Joshua B. Hyman MD has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • Our team has identified Joshua B. Hyman MD as a provider of generic help desk services, which may be risky for users. We recommend that you proceed with caution and carefully evaluate the company's services before making any decisions.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Joshua B. Hyman MD contacts