Joseph Saderfraud

J

What I would like to share was a complete nightmare, and what I mean by that is Labcorp (I like to call Labcorpse) is an orginization of complete wicked and evil people. The reason why I say so is they took it upon themselves when I requested to take a paternity, "doctor" the results and indeed give me fraud results. I do have a daughter that is 11 months now and because I was not on the birth certificate due to medical reasons being in the hospital. I finally found a lawyer that will press charges it was just hard and it might sound crazy to some but am educated about secret societies that take apart of the plan of the NEW WORLD ORDER. and finally I found an attorney that wasnt a mason that would be willing to collide with the corruption and let justice be served. Back to what happend labcorp as well as the child support division in Texas and Utah took orders from the attorney general to close my case. I will attach videos to show what I speak of is true. I follow two motto's, one is "LIVE BY THE SWORD< DIE BY THE SWORD" and DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!!! I am disapointed more people in life don't fight for there rights!!! MY NAME IS JOSEPH MICHEAL SADER BORN SEPTEMBER 5th 1985 and if I die fighting for my rights then as a servant of the lamb they will answer to the holy ghost!!!AMEN!!!

[protected]@ymail.com