Joseph Griggspocket hose

J Jul 03, 2019

Over the last two years I have purchased two pocket hoses. The first one leaked within less than a year. I went back to Home Depot and they replaced it. I bought in addition to the 50 foot hose that was replaced, I purchased a 75 foot hose. I used the 75 foot hose for the summer season last year; stored it in my garage over the winter. Just after taking it out this spring and begin using it, I noticed a small leak in the line. After several uses, the leak became larger. I returned it to HD but could not get the replacement because they no longer carry it and I no longer have the receipt. I have just begun to use the 50 foot hose, but no have a 75 foot that is totally unusable. See picture attached. You advertise a limited life time warranty, but I don't know exactly what that means. Both hoses were cared for, not left outside during freezing temps with water in them.

pocket hose