Jorge E Ramos/ConstructionNever finished job and destroyed everything in my yard

Mr. Jorge Ramos was contracted to do a concrete floor in my back yard.
The total amount was $2, 500.00 he was suppossed to work in an area of 20' x 26'
He asked for advanced and for the balance before finishing the job. He literally destroyed my patio furniture (I need to put them on the garbage), the sprincklers don't work anymore, the concrete has big patches of uneven cement, my grass is "full of chuncks" of dry cement, my walls are full of cement, and on top of everything, he put all the garbage behind my neighbor's yard. What a dissaster! It has been a month and the guy haven't finish the job, but of course, the money is on his pocket!
He calls himself a Christian! Just to fool you...