Jordan's Furniturecouch

Pa Oct 01, 2019 Review updated:

we purchased a love seat and couch back in 2017 after another couch and love seat fell apart that we also purchased from Jordans. The was the couch is wearing out so fast is absolutely ridiculous! It is sagging and I pointed that out when the 3rd repair man came out !
Now this couch (which reclines) has completely damaged my hard wood floor under it. The love seat we have has not damaged my floor and is not sagging on one side. We all sit on this couch in each area equally! I have bought many pieces of furniture at Jordans over the years and I am done! I am told this is normal for a 2 year old couch. Funny the last couch I bought at Bernie and Phyls lasted over 10 years

Comments

• Qr
      Oct 02, 2019

Good afternoon Patty,

Thank you for sharing your experience, though we wish it were under better circumstances. I was able to locate your account, and am sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues with your sofa. In reviewing the history, the last time we spoke was in December of last year. An upholstery technician was dispatched to evaluate the seats for defects in craftsmanship. Although there were no defects and the technician determined that the seats were softening and settling as expected, he added some filling to the seats of the sofa to help to make it more comfortable.

At this point, another 9 months has passed. I encourage you to reach back out to us to further discuss your concern. We'll be happy to review any options that may still be available. We look forward to speaking with you again.