Jordan Publishing CorporationFruad

I was on the internet looking at foreclosed home listings. I was on a website named Zillow and as I was browsing the listings they had posted a 7 day free trial poped up(no company name, no nothing) I thought, Ok a 7 day free trial to Zillow, I will cancel within the alotted time. I received no confermation number, never heard anything about it. Ok, I thought it didn't go through. Well 10 days later I'm looking at my bank statment online on Feb. 23 and it has 2 charges from a company named Jordan Publishing Corporation. 1 from FSTORE an affiliate site of Jordan Publishing Corporation. I have sent 2 emails on Mon, Feb. 23 2009 to them with no response. I also tried calling them on the 23, 24. I was unable to speak with anyone do to being on hold forever. They only have voice prompts to follow. And they dont seem to work either. I always look into websites I sign up for. I never visited or signed up for either one of this site or know how they received my info.

• Reading this e-mail reminds me of Zillow. Now, I also did not recieve any of this information that I supposedly sighned up for. The way I began to track what was going on I recieved my bank statement in the mail and it showed were someone had charged me $99. I checked my emails and there was a confirmed charge from a company called Jordan Publishing Corporation, and FSTORE. I never visited these sites! I called and talk to a rep. and they told me it was nothing they could do even after I informed them of my information being incorrect. My advise is to contact your bank if you are victim of any fraud, ID theft ect... They should be able to assist you by filling out a form and doing a thorough investigation that takes 24hrs to 48hrs and faxing it to the company/institute involved. Good luck!!!

MADASHELL Mar 13, 2009

MY HUSBAND AND I DID NOT INQUIRE NO INFORMATION FROM THEM AND A CHARGE WAS PLACED ON OUR DEBIT CARD AND CAN NOT CONTACT ANYONE AT THE Jordan Publishing Corporation JUST GOT A EMAIL SAYING THAT THE PAYMENT WAS TAKEN.A INVESTIGATION IS IN PROCESS, IT'S NOT FAIR PEOPLE WORK HARD FOR THERE MONEY FOR IT TO BE TAKEN JUST LIKE THAT AGAINST THERE WILL...

• Ka
    Karl D Beidelschies Mar 17, 2009

I logged on 2/6/09 @ 9:51 AM. Service was FREE trial access for 7 days. Cancelled on 2/11/09 @ 4:05 PM and received confirmation by GetResponse.com. Printed Confirmation.

VISA Check Card billed on 2/13/09 and debited in Checking Account on 2/17/09.

Have tried numerous times to contact Jordan Publishing.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices