Asbaq Express or Jollychic"refund payment not received"

02/10/2019 delivered wrong item, my #:[protected], i request android box from jollychic online shopping, but they didn't delivered my exact request but delivered a wrong item. at that day when i received the wrong item i request to cancel and refund immediately!!! but until now they have no call no message no anything. tracking #: [protected]. and thats my bad experience from jollychic i thought that company is good but i think no one can say thats a good company even you check all the comment of the people they're not happy with that kind of service or shopping online.

• Updated by Datu Zoe Sanday, Oct 15, 2019

Just bad service of jollychic fraud, scammer, they will not return money to the customer, they took the money and disappear like bubbles. do not trust this! they took my money and they dont like to return it and told that some carrier will call me but till now since 02/10/2019 i cancel my request for wrong item, but no body call me or any message.

Da
Oct 05, 2019

Comments

• Va
      Oct 07, 2019
    JollyChic.com - Nike Women's Running Shoes Basic Breathable Lithe Black Shoes
    Unit 303, Level 3, Liberty House Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

Date of Incident : 29th of September
    Client no. : +[protected]
    Description: I ordered Nike Women's Running Shoes Basic Breathable Lithe Black but what i received is a different shoes. I have attached the image.
    Resolution: I want to return it and deliver me the right one which i have ordered.