Johnhlennonmusic.comIllegal business practices

I was hired to perform a service for john headley lennon music by a man named james donman. I performed the service, and he refused to pay me. When I submitted my 2nd invoice, he threatened me on the telephone with foul language. He then attempted to scare me by threatening me with a lawsuit unless I pay him money. He owes ME money!

I have since found out that james donman and his scammer company john headley lennon music in toronto are nothing more than a front used to extort money from unsuspecting people.