John L ScottBad service

My husband and I bought a house through John L Scott, our realtor was Steve Mills. The floor in our kitchen if wood flooring and prior to us sighning the dish washer flooded and now the floor is buckleing and they say it happened after we sighned. Our insurance company sent out an enginier and he said the water damage was there long before we even looked at the house, the mold under the dish washer can not grow with in minutes of a flood.

Mr.John Furr and his wife Diane Furr, the previce owners of the house will not do any thing about it nor will the realastate office.

When we bought the house it was in Feb- of 2008 and there was snow on the roof so it could not be inspected, I wanted it put in the contract that once the snow was gone they would inspect the roof and they wouls not do it, now our roof is blowing off and you can see where the ply wood is buckling up.

Can any one give me advise on what to do or help me with this.Please call me at [protected] any time.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices