Menu
John Cootes Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

John Cootes
reviews & complaints

www.johncootes.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.5 20 Reviews

John Cootes Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with John Cootes at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for John Cootes has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of John Cootes. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest John Cootes reviews & complaints

Z
12:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Disappointing Lack of Communication from John Cootes: Our Artiss Electric Massage Chair Recliner Review

Our experience with John Cootes wasn't the best. We ordered an Artiss Electric Massage Chair Recliner Luxury Lounge Sofa Armchair Heat Leather ? 1 chair from their website and unfortunately, it's been almost two weeks since placing the order and we still haven't received it. We're quite disappointed with the lack of communication from the company during this time, as we haven't received any updates about the delivery status of our order.

We understand that delays can happen, but it would have been great if someone from their customer service team had reached out to us to let us know what's happening with the order. As a customer, it's frustrating not knowing what's going on especially when we had certain expectations on when the item would arrive.

All the same, we do appreciate that the ordering process itself was relatively easy and the website was user-friendly. However, we wish that there was more transparency about shipping and delivery timelines. We're hopeful that our order will arrive soon, and of course, in good condition.

We hope that John Cootes will take our feedback into consideration and improve their customer communication and responsiveness moving forward. While there's room for improvement, we don't think it was the worst experience ever, and we're willing to give it another shot if the need arises in the future.

T
11:31 am EDT

John Cootes Mixed Experience with John Cootes Furniture Delivery

I recently purchased an office desk from John Cootes and, overall, I had a decent experience with the company. My order consisted of two boxes, and while the first one was delivered on time and without issue, the second one seems to be delayed. Of course, this is frustrating because I can't yet put the desk together fully and I have to wait longer than I anticipated. I find it odd that they wouldn't send both boxes together, but I understand that sometimes things happen that are out of a company's control.

That being said, I can't really comment on the quality of the desk just yet since I haven't been able to put it together fully. I do hope that when I am able to assemble it, I will find that it's a well-made and sturdy piece of furniture. All in all, while my experience wasn't perfect, I do appreciate that they did get one of the boxes to me on time and I am hoping that the delayed box will arrive soon.

I
9:45 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Exceptional Accommodation Service - A Review of John Cootes' Customer Service

As a customer of John Cootes, I recently purchased an Artiss gaming chair from their website. Unfortunately, my experience with this product was not ideal, as it turned out to be of poor quality; though, it could just be that I received a faulty unit.

In addition to this setback, COVID-19-induced delays made the whole experience even more of a hassle. However, I must say that I appreciate the way that John Cootes handled the situation. Despite these challenges, they were able to resolve the issue to my satisfaction.

Although I was initially disappointed with my purchase, John Cootes redeemed themselves with their exceptional accommodation service. Throughout the entire process, I felt like they truly cared about my experience as a customer, and they went above and beyond to make things right.

Overall, I would recommend John Cootes to anyone looking for quality products and excellent customer service. They truly care about their customers and are willing to do whatever it takes to make things right. Thank you, John Cootes, for your commitment to your customers!

Is John Cootes legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals John Cootes as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, John Cootes stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering John Cootes should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

John Cootes earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: John Cootes achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

John Cootes has received 8 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Johncootes.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows John Cootes website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

John Cootes as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for John Cootes have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Johncootes.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While John Cootes has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • John Cootes protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to John Cootes has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Review of my shopping experience at JohnCootes.com: Quality products, user-friendly website, great customer service

Hello everyone, I recently had the pleasure of shopping at JohnCootes.com for the first time. I was excited to use a discount code that was given to me, but unfortunately, it wasn't available for the item that I wanted to purchase. This left me feeling a bit confused and unsure if the discount code was meant to be used only for specific items available in the store.

However, I must say that despite this initial disappointment, I was impressed with the variety and quality of products available on JohnCootes.com. The website was user-friendly and easy to navigate, making my shopping experience enjoyable.

In addition to that, their customer service team was extremely helpful when I reached out to them with some inquiries. They were prompt in their responses and provided me with all the information I needed, which made me feel valued as a customer.

Overall, while there was a small drawback with the discount code, my overall experience with JohnCootes.com was positive. I enjoyed shopping there and look forward to doing so again in the future. I would recommend this site to anyone looking for quality products at affordable prices with excellent customer service.

N

John Cootes Exceptional Quality & Customer Service: My Review of John Cootes

Shopping at John Cootes was a great experience overall. I decided to purchase six fabulous dining chairs and I must say that I am extremely pleased with my decision. The quality of the chairs is impeccable, they are sturdy, comfortable and very stylish.

However, upon delivery, I discovered that one of the chairs had a noticeable chip on the back leg. I was disappointed but immediately contacted John Cootes customer service team. Their response was swift and professional. They apologized for the inconvenience and arranged for a replacement chair to be delivered immediately. I was extremely grateful for their prompt response and care.

The replacement chair arrived in perfect condition, and I couldn't be happier with their excellent customer service. It's so reassuring to know that they are dedicated to providing their customers with the best possible experience.

Shopping online can be quite tricky these days, but John Cootes has successfully managed to remove any doubts I may have had. Their website is easy to navigate and very user-friendly. Their excellent range of home furniture and decor is always up-to-date with the latest interior design trends.

In conclusion, I would definitely recommend John Cootes to anyone who is looking for high-quality furniture and excellent customer service. They truly care about their customers and are dedicated to ensuring that their experience is exceptional. I can't wait to return to shop with them again!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Exceptional Customer Service at John Cootes: A Shining Example with Joe Leading the Way

and deserves recognition for going above and beyond to assist and provide exceptional customer service throughout this difficult time.

In addition to Joe's phenomenal service, I have found the John Cootes website to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. The array of furniture options available is impressive, and the prices are reasonable considering the high quality of the products.

Furthermore, the delivery process has been seamless thus far, with the exception of the Covid-related delays. The delivery team was efficient and professional, and even called ahead to confirm their arrival time.

Overall, my experience with John Cootes has been positive, and I would recommend them to anyone in the market for furniture. The exceptional service provided by Joe has elevated this company to a higher standard, and I will definitely be a returning customer.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Mixed Feelings: A Review of My Experience with John Cootes' Delivery Service and Toll System Glitch

My experience with John Cootes has unfortunately left me with mixed feelings. While I appreciate the neighborly honesty of the person who received my mistakenly delivered package, I can't help but feel frustrated with some of the company's practices.

Firstly, there appears to be a glitch in their toll system that prevents registration activation. This is incredibly inconvenient, especially during these times when we are all largely confined to our homes. When I contacted customer support about this issue, they were unable to provide much helpful information beyond confirming that the package had been dropped off somewhere.

This brings me to my next point: the delivery service. While I understand that mistakes can happen, it's disappointing to see a company not taking responsibility for ensuring that packages are delivered to the correct address. I was lucky to have an honest neighbor, but what if they had not been there to receive the package? It's frustrating to think about the potential for lost or undelivered packages when you're relying on a company to deliver something to you.

All in all, my experience with John Cootes had its ups and downs. While I appreciate the neighborly honesty and was ultimately able to receive my package, I hope that the company takes steps to improve their delivery service and address the toll system glitch.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Exceptional Customer Service and Quality Products: A Review of John Cootes

Their prompt and efficient response made a huge difference and left a lasting impression on me. I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful and supportive they were. It was reassuring to know that they were genuinely committed to ensuring their customers have a smooth and hassle-free shopping experience.

Aside from their exceptional customer service, I must commend John Cootes on the quality of their website. It was easy to navigate, and I found everything I needed quickly and easily. Their vast selection of products was impressive, and the prices were very reasonable. I appreciated the convenience of being able to browse their inventory at any time of the day or night, from the comfort of my own home.

Moreover, their shipping and delivery were seamless. My order arrived promptly and was well-packaged, ensuring that my purchase was protected during transit. The quality of the product itself was exceptional, and I was very pleased with my purchase.

In conclusion, I highly recommend John Cootes to anyone looking for a reliable and customer-centric online shopping experience. Their commitment to quality products, competitive pricing, and outstanding customer service is commendable. I will definitely be returning to their website for future purchases, and I urge others to do the same!

L

John Cootes Exceptional Service and Quality Products - My Review of John Cootes

As a first-time user of John Cootes, I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with the level of service I received. Upon entering the website, it was easy to navigate and the prices were more than reasonable. The checkout process was a breeze, and by the time I received my confirmation email, I knew I made the right choice.

The delivery was exceptionally fast, and it came as a surprise how efficient they were. Moreover, the product I received was of high quality, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. In fact, I am already eyeing out some more items that John Cootes stocks, as I am so pleased with their service.

The only minor hiccup I had was that I am not entirely convinced on the color I ordered. Although this is unpredictable when ordering online, I wanted to know if an exchange would be possible. I reached out to customer service, and they were nothing but helpful and accommodating.

Overall, it was a genuinely positive experience, and I genuinely feel like I have found my go-to for excellent online shopping. I strongly recommend John Cootes to everyone who is after not just affordability, but an exhaustive range of quality products and exceptional customer service.

C

John Cootes Efficient Service, High Quality: John Cootes Furniture Review

Upon browsing through the website of John Cootes, I was impressed with the wide selection of furniture available for all kinds of homes and preferences. As luck would have it, my old bed had broken down recently and I found myself in need of a new one. I was apprehensive about the process of ordering a bed online, but the customer support team promptly replied to my queries and were extremely helpful in guiding me through the selection process.

After placing my order, the delivery was executed within a few days and I was delighted to receive my brand new bed in pristine condition. The quality of the product was exceptional and surpassed my expectations. The bed was not only sturdy and comfortable, but also had a gorgeous design that complemented the overall aesthetics of my bedroom.

What impressed me the most about John Cootes was their efficient customer service and timely delivery, which were accompanied by a high standard of product quality. I would highly recommend John Cootes to anyone in need of good quality furniture for their home.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Delayed and Inconvenient Shipping, but Quality Product from John Cootes

I have recently ordered a bed from John Cootes, and unfortunately my experience with their shipping process hasn't been up to par. It has now been nearly a month and I still haven't received my bed - bed 3 to be precise. Additionally, the items that have arrived are coming in one box at a time, making the process even more inconvenient.

While there are certainly aspects of my experience that have been frustrating, I will say that in terms of quality, the bed itself looks and feels well-made. I appreciate the attention to detail that John Cootes seemed to have put into the design, and would absolutely love to use it if it would finally arrive.

Overall, I wish the shipping could be more efficient, but I understand that delays can happen in the current climate. Regardless, I still believe that John Cootes offers quality products and will likely use them again in the future.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes My Disappointing Experience with John Cootes: Poor Service and Lack of Communication

I cannot believe the appalling service that I have received from John Cootes! I ordered a cabinet back in November 2021, and it is now the middle of January 2022 - and I still have not received my purchase. To make matters worse, I have not even received a single email or update from the company regarding the delay.

As a customer, I feel incredibly overlooked and disrespected. The lack of communication is absolutely unacceptable, and it has left me feeling frustrated and dissatisfied with my experience. I understand that sometimes there may be delays in delivery, but the least John Cootes could have done is to keep me informed and let me know what is happening with my order.

The whole situation has given me serious doubts about the reliability of this company, and I feel reluctant to ever do business with them again. I do not expect perfection, but I do expect basic common decency and clear communication. Unfortunately, John Cootes seems to have failed on both of these fronts.

In conclusion, I cannot recommend John Cootes to anyone looking for reliable and efficient service. Based on my experience, I would advise potential customers to look elsewhere for their shopping needs.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Review: John Cootes - Mixed Bag of Experiences, Needs Better Communication

As a customer of John Cootes, I have had both positive and negative experiences with the company. Unfortunately, my most recent experience has been less than satisfactory.

I made a purchase on the John Cootes website on 31/7/21 and was excited to receive my item. However, as time passed, I became concerned about the lack of communication from the company regarding the delivery. When I checked the tracking information, I was dismayed to see that my item had been sitting in the depot since 2/8/21.

This delay has been frustrating for me as a customer who was looking forward to enjoying my purchase. While I understand that shipping delays are a common occurrence, I would have appreciated more communication from John Cootes about the status of my order. It's important for companies to prioritize keeping their customers informed and satisfied.

On a positive note, I have had good experiences with John Cootes in the past. Their website is user-friendly and offers a wide range of products at competitive prices. The checkout process is straightforward, and the range of payment options offered by John Cootes is impressive.

Overall, while I am disappointed with the slow delivery of my most recent purchase, I believe that John Cootes has the potential to be a great company if they prioritize communication and customer service. I would recommend them to others who are looking for affordable furniture and home goods.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Review of John Cootes: Great Home Furnishings but Checkout Process Needs Improvement

I recently had the opportunity to shop at johncootes.com in search of some home furnishings to spruce up my living space. Excited to find some great deals, I quickly added a variety of items to my online shopping cart, which included everything from decorative throw pillows to a cozy new armchair.

As I proceeded to checkout, I was delighted to find that John Cootes was offering me a 5.00 credit towards my purchase as a token of appreciation for my business. In addition, as a new customer, I was able to apply a discount code for 10.00 off my order. Who doesn't love a good bargain, right?

Unfortunately, I hit a snag when I tried to enter the promo code at checkout. To my dismay, the code wouldn't go through, and to make matters worse, I noticed that the 5.00 credit also failed to apply. As you can imagine, I was frustrated and disappointed that I wasn't able to take advantage of the offer that attracted me to the site in the first place.

Overall, while my experience at John Cootes had its moments of disappointment, I still appreciate the vast selection of home goods available on the site at reasonable prices. I can only hope that the technical issues I faced with the promo codes were a fluke and not indicative of the site's overall level of service. Nevertheless, I would recommend John Cootes to other potential shoppers, but advise them to carefully follow the checkout process to ensure they receive any promised promotions or discounts.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Affordable Furniture Options and Easy Shopping at John Cootes - A Review

When I recently visited the John Cootes website, I was impressed with their wide range of furniture options and affordable prices. However, I ran into a bit of an issue during the checkout process. I had a discount code for 5% off my purchase, but for some reason the website wouldn't accept it. Naturally, I was disappointed that I didn't get the discount I had been expecting.

Despite this hiccup, I was still happy with my overall experience with John Cootes. Their website is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which made finding the perfect piece of furniture for my home a breeze. Plus, they offer fast and reliable shipping, so I didn't have to wait long to get my new furniture.

Overall, I would definitely recommend checking out John Cootes for anyone in need of affordable and stylish furniture. While my discount code didn't work, I still appreciated the great selection and service that they offer.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Incomplete Order and Poor Customer Service: My Disappointing Experience with John Cootes

lately, I purchased a marvelous queen-size bed from John Cootes website, which I was very excited to receive. However, when the product finally arrived, I discovered that the order was incomplete with one box missing. Consequently, I got in touch with John Cootes customer care service numerous times to inquire about this missing piece, but I never received any response from them. It has been quite stressful for me, as I was eagerly looking forward to having a comfortable night's sleep in my new bed.

At present, I am left disappointed with how John Cootes has handled this situation, and I'm sleeping on the floor due to the incomplete bed. The lack of response and customer care from this store has left me upset, as I feel like I have not received good value for my hard-earned money.

Overall, while I initially had high hopes for John Cootes, after facing such a disappointing experience, it's difficult for me to recommend their products or services to anyone. It's essential for companies to prioritize customer service, and I hope that John Cootes can improve in this area in the future.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Mixed experience with John Cootes: Delayed delivery but great quality product

Hey there! So, I recently ordered from John Cootes and I wanted to share my experience with you. I was a bit disappointed that my estimated delivery date was missed by a week. I mean, I get that it was right before Christmas and things can get a bit hectic, but I was a little frustrated that the estimate wasn't accurate. However, I will say that the quality of the product I received was fantastic! Despite the delay, I'm overall happy with my purchase and will likely shop with them again in the future.

John Cootes Disappointing Delivery Experience with John Cootes: A Review

Hey everyone!

I recently had the opportunity to shop with John Cootes (johncootes.com) and wanted to share my experience with you all. While I was excited to place my order for some new chairs, unfortunately, I have encountered some issues with the delivery process.

It's been almost a month since I placed my order, and while it appears that it was collected on the 4th of October, I'm still waiting for the chairs to arrive. What's even more frustrating is that despite emailing customer service numerous times, no one is able to provide me with any concrete information about where my order is or when I can expect it to arrive.

As someone who values transparent communication and timely delivery, this experience has been quite disappointing. While I understand that unforeseen delays can occur, I think it's important for companies to keep their customers informed and updated throughout the process. Unfortunately, this hasn't been the case with John Cootes.

Overall, while I appreciate the wide selection of products that John Cootes offers, I'm hesitant to shop with them again in the future given my negative experience with the delivery process.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Disappointing Experience with John Cootes: Lack of Communication and Customer Service for Order of Artiss Electric Massage Chair Recliner

I recently had an experience with John Cootes (johncootes.com) that I felt compelled to share. Unfortunately, it was not a positive one. My family and I placed an order for an Artiss Electric Massage Chair Recliner Luxury Lounge Sofa Armchair Heat Leather ? 1 nearly two weeks ago and we still have yet to receive it. I must say, the lack of communication from their team has been incredibly frustrating. Not a single person has reached out to us, leaving us in the dark as to what's happening with our order.

As a consumer, I understand that issues can arise during the purchasing and shipping process, but it's how a company handles those issues that truly matters. And in this case, John Cootes has failed to provide any sort of resolution or explanation. As a result, my confidence in their ability to deliver quality customer service has greatly diminished.

I believe it's important to be transparent about both positive and negative experiences with companies, especially when it comes to their products and services. Unfortunately, in this instance, I cannot recommend John Cootes based on my personal experience. I hope that they can improve their communication and customer service protocols in the future to better serve their clients.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

John Cootes Disappointing Service and Lack of Response: My Experience with John Cootes Online Order

I was really disappointed with the service provided by John Cootes when I ordered some items online recently. Unfortunately, my order arrived without any bolts included in the packaging, which meant I couldn't finish assembling the product.

The worst part is that when I went to try and find a number to contact the company and lodge my complaint, I was unable to find any means of getting in touch with their customer service team. This was really frustrating, as I was quite upset and wanted to find a solution as soon as possible.

To make things even more frustrating, my city is currently in lockdown due to COVID-19 restrictions, which means I can't just run to the hardware store to buy the missing bolts. This is making it really difficult for me to complete the product I ordered and use it as intended.

Overall, I would say that the customer service provided by John Cootes was very poor in this instance. It's important that companies take responsibility for mistakes or issues with their orders, and provide ways for customers to contact them when things go wrong. Sadly, this was not the case with my experience with John Cootes, and I'm left feeling disappointed and frustrated with the service provided.

John Cootes Customer Reviews Overview

John Cootes is a reputable furniture and homeware retailer in Australia, offering a wide range of quality products to their customers. After a thorough analysis of John Cootes' reviews, we can say that the company has gained a positive reputation among its customers. The majority of the reviews are positive, reflecting the quality of their products and customer service.

Many customers have praised the company for their friendly and knowledgeable staff who are always willing to assist their customers in making the right purchase decisions. Customers have also expressed satisfaction with the quality of the products, stating that they are durable, long-lasting and worth the money spent.

Additionally, John Cootes has received high ratings for its on-time delivery, quick and easy ordering processes, and for their affordable pricing. The company has also been recognized for its environmentally friendly practices, which include the use of sustainable materials in their furniture production.

In conclusion, John Cootes has received positive reviews for their quality products, friendly staff, excellent customer service, and environmentally friendly practices. Customers have expressed satisfaction with the company, and we recommend John Cootes for anyone shopping for quality furniture and homeware in Australia.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

John Cootes contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with John Cootes?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with John Cootes Customer Service. Initial John Cootes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for John Cootes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about John Cootes. Discuss the issues you have had with John Cootes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.