John Andradescammer

John andrade is a professional scammer, beware phoenix residents of this man.

John andrade has complaints for his business a&a general contractors as well as his other business aexco cabinetry installation.

John andrade scammed me on mobile phones, he was posting on craigslist and I was trying to buy a few phones to sell on ebay, I met with him twice, he made me feel comfortable, claimed his wife lisa andrade has an fcc liscense which allowed them to get phones at bulk prices... Took close to a $1000 down payment from me, gave me a reciept & his dl # so I felt he was legit...

Since then I have never seen the phones, and each day he makes a rediculous story up on why he has not given them to me, then by chance I ran into another person he pulled the same scam on... The man is a theif, a low life, no ethics, no manhood, the lowest form of society!

You will be reading about his arrest very soon, as myself and 2 other people are all going to file a criminal complaint, according to the police his crime is "theft by fraud" also we will be going after him civily to get our money back!

*john if you are reading this, we will make your life miserable & hell, you will not get away with stealing honest working peoples money you #*

• lovepackers Sep 13, 2009

Pic of his business card he uses, give him a call and say hi ;)

Comments

MarkGCooper Jan 22, 2011

This is the card I am holding, I want to group up and get Alec Andrade aka John Andrade, to come to meet me and then you have your chance to meet him again, with me present. I want to confront him and then I have another person to confirm the Scammer he is.

Mark G. Cooper
    [protected]
    [protected](cell)

• Pa
    Paul R. Mar 01, 2011

Since posting this, another person from this forum has come out and said they were scammed by him as well

So as some of you had seen, I posted a few items for sale in the for sale section, sold and got good feedback from a CB member. Now I’m out of inventory, out of money after I had built a website based on some scammers promises…here is how it goes..

I wanted to expand my business and find a good supplier of wholesale BlackBerry’s, i searched for phones on Craigslist and came across a guy named JOHN ANDRADE of Phoenix, AZ who said he can supply and that his wife has an FCC license and he gets the phones cheap.

I met with John Andrade for dinner last week, he assured me he can supply, i asked to see inventory he explained he doesn’t keep inventory and gets the devices drop shipped to him, this is actually not strange in this business. The next day I met him for dinner again and ordered 1 curve 8900, 1 Bold 9000 1 Tour 9630 & 2 iphone 3GS, I gave him a down payment of $775 and the rest I said I would give on delivery, now mind you this guy seemed like a gentleman, he was older, spoke well, ETC…He gave me a receipt for my money and I took down his Drivers License number, he said I would have the products within 1 day, I said great.

The next day came around, nothing, I said ok maybe it’s because it’s the holiday weekend, he said they will be in Tuesday, Tuesday came around he started ignoring my calls and telling me the products are on the FEDEX truck but said he doesn’t have the tracking with him…Wednesday came around, again he avoided me, told me he has the products but is busy and can’t’ give them to me, Thursday came and he started cussing at me telling me i “only care about myself” are you kidding me? this guy is Nuts…anyways he finally sends me a text and tells me ” i believe in Karma and just lost $200 today so I will give you your things back” of course after he won’t answer his phone or anything!

I called the Phoenix PD, they said he is already wanted but would not tell me why, then i searched JOHN ANDRADE A&A general contracting online *his business card* and found that he has scammed a few people as well…

So long story short BE CAREFUL WHO YOU DO BUSINESS WITH… this guy is a member of this forum but I don’t know his user name..if anyone here in Phoenix is doing business with anyone BE VERY CAREFUL..

anonymouss1236 Apr 03, 2019

He's back and out scamming people again!! For all you people searching for John Andrade AKA Alec Aveneti, AKA Alec Andrade you can reach him at:
    [protected]
    5040 N. 13th Ave
    Phoenix, Az

user2060293 Aug 17, 2019

Jon, you can run but you can't hide.
    His new number is [protected]

• To
    Tom_2 Aug 28, 2019

I was scammed by this guy, John J Andrade, through Craigslist in 2009 and gave that address listed above a visit. Can confirm, he does live there. He currently owes me hundreds of dollars. It has been longer than 3 years since he scammed me, so I cannot pursue this guy in a court for fraud as that is the statute of limitations. I am not a lawyer, however I am willing to assist anyone who is interested in filing a lawsuit against this man in small claims court who has been victimized in the last 3 years. I can assist with court paper filing, court fees, and serving the individual documents. You may end up with a judgement against him, and can start to repossess his assets after the lawsuit to recover the money he stole. I am also interested in hearing other people's story of how they got scammed by this man. Feel free to contact me by sending me a message on this website.

My collection activities will continue against him until he pays what he owes me.

Comments

user2060293 Aug 28, 2019

@Tom_2 Unfortunately, taking him too court won't do any good. He owns nothing!! He hides/lives with a woman named Ardith Mead whom he works under the table for as well at Red Devil Towing. They keep everything in her name so he has absolutely nothing too garnish and he won't show up in court anyway. The man hasn't filed taxes since 2007, owes 147k in back child support, his credit report is a joke, nothing but collectors and one credit card with a 1000$ limit which of course he ran up and stopped paying. He well continue scamming people knowing nothing can be done. He has the CON GAME DOWN pat.

• La
    LandraWilliams Jun 04, 2020

Hi, my name is Ronda Williams and this man well had me sell him $700 worth of jewelry and never gave me my money for it. 20 years older than this crook I am. Stealing from me like this. Shame on him.

• Ar
    Ardi Mead Sep 06, 2020

Go get him. New contact [protected])842-6020
    No longer @ 5040 N 13th Ave
    and not authorized to do any business as Red Devil Tow.

Lisa6666 Oct 16, 2020

@Ardi Mead She is lying! She's his girlfriend and will do anything for him. He is still at the 5040 n. 13th Ave address

John Andrade is Gay Sep 24, 2020

What is his current address?

@John Andrade is Gay It's still 5040 n. 13th Ave
    Ardith mead is his girlfriend and covering for him. 🤷‍♀️

user8285739 Oct 11, 2020

I appreciate this info being out here. Good luck to everyone

• Iu
    iu3rh29837hr87 Oct 16, 2020

John Andrade was caught attempting to meet a minor off the internet for sex. Check out Predator Poachers on Youtube.

Lisa6666 Oct 16, 2020

@iu3rh29837hr87 Nooo seriously? Not surprised! Do you have a link by chance?

Lisa6666 Oct 16, 2020

@iu3rh29837hr87 Out of curiosity what did he do to you?

Lisa6666 Oct 17, 2020

@Lisa6666 Lies!!

Lisa6666 Oct 17, 2020

To everyone trying to find John Andrade and still not believing that he lives at the 5040 North 13th Ave with Ardith Mead. Ya might want to go to the Maricopa County superior court website and punch in his name under civil cases. You will see that he was just in court 2 days ago with Ardith Mead being sued over Red Devil Towing and a trailer leasing company. Above comments are him an Ardith just trying to throw you off track. Wake up people you're dealing with two con artist. You're welcome now go get the SOB!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices