Joe Rizza FordNever ever do business with them

I bought a demo car from them and their favorite line is "Don't worry about it, we will take care of it." I bought the paint protection, when I picked it up there were dead bugs on the front fender. When I asked about it, Tony (after sales manager) said "It was a honest mistake" I told him it was poor quality, and his response was "if thats the way you look at it." They didn't have the navigation CD for the car, they ordered one and it didn't work.

We also got the Scotchgard and they said it they would clean the inside before they applied it. They didn't.

Every time I call I get the run around and they say they will take care of everything, not like I haven't herd that before.

I haven't been told so many lies, and they come from everyone.

The loner they gave me is a not even close to the quality of the car I bought, and the person who had it last smoked in. So no I have to drive around with a car that smells like smoke.

Never ever do business with any Rizza dealerships. All they care about is the sale and once they get that you are SOL.

Save yourself trouble and go to another dealership.

charlie 645 Jul 14, 2012

The salesman I had was nice, until I started to negotiate price... it was a car slightly above blue book value but the miles were higher than what the should have been...exterior damage and such.. None of them were a huge thing for me but this guy hung up on me as if to say what? I'm a peasant? I WORK REALLY HARD FOR THE CHANGE I MAKE! I have to get my money's worth. I still got the car, Like I said slightly over blue book value. But the experience overal, l going back into the dealership and having other salesmen snickering at me for attempting to make a better deal for myself?!...as a first time buyer at a dealership, I will do Carmax next time for sure.

• Kr
    Kristin2012 Apr 12, 2012

I wish I would have read this before I went to the dealership!! I post in BBB but if you want real reviews go out of BBB since they can pay to get the bad reviews waved. The customer service is horrible!! If you read good reviews be very careful because I do believe is them trying to give them self a good name. I think they should start taking Customer service courses and stop writing themselves reviews and waisting time when they can go get some aid ASAP!!! They treat you like you are ignorant and as tough they are doing you a favor!! Absolutely disgusting if you ask me!! I can't believe I was treated the way I was in this dealership!! Never had I been treated with such disrespect!! And all this in the presence of my little 5 year girl!! Avoid the trouble!!