Joe Pezzuto Law Office Logo

Joe Pezzuto Law Office

Having problems with Joe Pezzuto Law Office?

Joe Pezzuto Law Office reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 28, 2010. The latest review Harrassment per phone calls was posted on Sep 28, 2010. The latest complaint Harrassment per phone calls was resolved on Sep 28, 2010. Joe Pezzuto Law Office has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Joe Pezzuto Law Office has resolved 1 complaints.

Joe Pezzuto Law Office Customer Service Contacts

4013 E Broadway Rd
Phoenix, Arizona

Joe Pezzuto Law Office Complaints & Reviews

Amanda JonesHarrassment per phone calls

Dealing with this so called "law office-debit collector" was a horrible and awful experience. I was spoken to so rudely and unkindly from Victor Perez, a supposed "supervisor" and his GM and this is totally unacceptable. I understand they are in the business to collect debts and I only asked to have the payment processed at the end of this month instead of earlier. I admit there was a miscommunication between my husband and I regarding the day and amount of the transaction but they would do nothing to assist. I was told over and over again "we could talk for another hour and the answer would still be no". I was spoken to into a complete disrespectful voice and if a recording of the call is listened to, it will reveal that. I never told this company I couldn't or wouldn't pay them I was just asking for a only a 3 day postponement on the payment and that would completely pay off the debt. They absolutely refused and in turn put my account overdraft approx $300+. They said they have a recorded message from my husband acknowledging the payment and the day. I asked if they had a recording and/or record of at least 2 calls I made asking them to pull out the money on the 30th but "apparently" they don't have records of that. Hmm, isn't that convienent for them! I having nothing good to say about this company and will be voicing my opinion and telling everyone including the BBB about this company. Also, I am obviously not the only one who has had this issue/problem. There are numerous comments out there that are the same or worse than mine. I think the Law Offices of Joe Pezzuto can kiss my a**. What horrible and rude people and a traumatic experience. Hope they are ready to handle what will be thrown at them. *on a note- Andrea ext. 214 was kind to me and it wasn't until the men got on the phone that there was an issue.
PS- In the end they didn't and won't get my money- my bank pulled the check and refunded my money. So I guess they CAN'T "TAKE THAT ONE TO THE BANK!"