• Wi
    wintson Sep 03, 2013

Joe Diluca is a terrible lawyer. He does not care about what happens to his client . He is a petty narcissistic loser. He completely ruins his clients many going to jail when they should not. Many going longer than they should.

• Po
    poorjoe Aug 26, 2013

Joe diluca is everything a man should do his utmost to avoid being. His desire to be accepted and respected causes many to lose respect for him and denies him the acceptability he longs for. He is perhaps the most treacherous self serving lawyer out there. His own shortcoming and inadequacies that burden him cause him to neglect clients interests. He has ability and is not stupid though he is not bright enough to be a great lawyer he has enough intellect to be a reasonably good one.
    Sadly his personal shortcomings rule the day. He loathes who he is and tries on a daily basis to hide his self perceived shortcoming. Well on his honest self assessment he is rioght on target. A far cry from the facade that he desperately attempts to hide behind.

Hatelawyers Aug 05, 2013

Avoid diluca. Nothing he says is true. He wants money and to advance his own career. He is gross and disgusting. He is dishonest and treacherous. He has left so many of his former clients in much worse positions then they should have been in. With joe out there the prosecution has an easy job. Don't take my word for it ask the crown or cops wether diluca is a good choice. Ask defence lawyers . Crowns love him and defence lawyers have a very different view on him

• Ik
    I know joe Jul 25, 2013

Joe diluca is a horrid human being and a pathetic lawyer. He is no fool but his own desire to be a somebody causes him to sell out clients fairly often. He knows what a fake he is and spends most his energy on trying to promote his image. A sad failure of a man.

• Sh
    Shouldhavelistened Jul 02, 2013

I am a pretty smart guy. I have played with some serious dudes yet I was scammed by this sociopath Joe Diluca. I got nailed for some ### and I heard from another guy diluca was ok.
    His price seemed to be fairly low for a guy who was supposed to be top rate and I decided to go with him. I asked him about all the complaints on the Internet. He wasn't surprised and had what was obviously a well rehearsed response . One angry client? One angry client who for over 10 years was posting on an erratic basis complaints . Some including contact info. I should have realized that could not be true. Someone hated this guy so much that ten years after the fact they were setting up phones to talk to people who inquired about diluca. Yeah that's believable. How did this butt ### turd con me? I don't trust anyone let alone lawyers but he had every answer down pat. Guess 15 years of explaining away complaints makes you pretty good at it.
    Iw ish I listened to the complaints about him instead of his bs explanations. I wish he put half the effort he put into conning me into his courtroom performance.
    If you use diluca I will see you soon... I got a few years to go on a case that should have been won.
    It's your choice done make the same mistake I did .

• Ug
    Uguayhussein Dec 15, 2012

Joe Deluca is a pathetic man and a worse
    Lawyer. If you like believe otherwise you deserve him.
    He is pompous with no real skills. A mediocre lawyer but lacking any decency or compassion. I truly believe he's a psychopath which explains his ability to suck in desperate clients. Mind you he is pretty desperate to get clients for a lawyer with as many years experience and relatively low fees for lawyers he seems to always sit around. Doing nothing

• Ca
    Carmen d Jun 28, 2012

I'm a proud Italian and he's shames Italians and provides cannon fodder
    For fascist losers. Shame on Joe and Shane in posters whoa post racist
    Comments

• As
    Astroturfpro Jun 03, 2012

Truer words never spoken.
    Great sizzle but crude description is the taste for those who partake in the Joe the snake!

Hated joe May 22, 2012

Re: Joe Diluca
    He's bad to the bone!!!
    Why not blow joe either you're his gay lover or paid by him! Your buddy sonne aka loser ### was offered a deal where all charges would be withdrawn and he would keep peace be of good behavior be assessed by a psychiatrist and not possess explosives for 12 months, and he managed to rot in jail and get his name in paper. Prosecutor so angered that they proceeded without any case. Deals such as that are not offered often and clearly indicate there was no chance of conviction whatsoever. Yeah great job joe did. Kept your buddy in jail, convinced him to refuse a deal that would free him and cost your bum buddy his marriage. Makes sense if you're a ###!
    Show me a single case that had a result that required skill better yet show me a case where Diluca put his clients interests before his. I believe you're a paid promotor because I refuse to believe anyone is aware of the facts and short of despising sonnes calls the result anything but a mediocre result with a total disregard for Sonnes well being!

• Mu
    Mullah Apr 10, 2012

Joe is a greedy swine.' he works hard at taking your money and selling you out !

Joecaresboutjoe Feb 07, 2012

Pigs get fat...????????

Joecaresboutjoe Feb 07, 2012

Watch out...guys a pig. He is smart ( little bit above avrg. For lawyer) works harder than most...but his only goal is to get ahead... Wins ...when most lawyers would win ...loses as much as average... But sells out clients for own gain...that's his true uniqueness...send your enemies to Joe and you will be happy...send your friends...and you'll lose them!
    Pigs get fat on the losses of others...but we all know the story about what happens to pigs... Tick tok, tick tok..

• Bo
    Boblikeslawyers Dec 19, 2011

He is the worst

anonymouses Jul 21, 2011

I can't say much because I know he would stoop to revealing confidential information. I didn't go to jail but I had horrid representation from Mr. Diluca know di Luca for some reason known to him.
    He has no class, he is a mockery of the legal system. Thankfully I was not harmed other than by finances by this lousy lying lawyer. He should sell something because he's great at selling ..but as a lawyer the harm he causes is immeasurable.
    STAY AWAY.

• Wi
    Will Sutten Apr 07, 2011

This guy di Lucca certainly stirs up something?
    Never heard of him.
    Seems like the whole city jail knows him.

• Fr
    frederico112 Feb 21, 2011

as someone rots in jail for no apparent reason? excellent result. Nice show...I hope its worth it.

• Di
    digimer Feb 01, 2011

I've been dealing with Joe (and his associates Copeland and Tilley) for seven months now. I just sat through five days of a preliminary inquiry where he provided the bulk of the cross examination. I've been incredibly impressed with his skill. The way he'd ask seemingly innocent questions of one witness, and then later use those answers to show how another witness was, at best seriously misrepresenting if not out right lying was nothing short of amazing.

I can only speak to our case, obviously, but I can't help but think that those complaining might have complained regardless of who their lawyer was.

Harvey One Dec 06, 2010

He ###ed my brother ! Diluca is a piece of trash.

• Db
    d-boy1 Sep 18, 2010

Ask around and be careful. There are a lot of terrible lawyers everywhere. Greed is most affluent with lawyers.
    I know nothing about this guy. Use lawyers ratings.com and the internet. Ask for references and check them.
    Make sure they are really lawyers as well. Hang up a sign take the money and run is not unheard of. On Bathurst Street a fraud doctor went for almost 20 years and thats pretty sickening.
    Good Luck. Keep us posted.
    I have a bit of a problembut I hope to take care of it before I need a lawyer.

• Ka
    karenbsmollen Sep 07, 2010

Could be true, good I found out early. .This might be some guys opinion. It might be wrong . But this is my life and I can't gamble with a bad choice. I think there are over 50 thousand Toronto Lawyers I for one will stay away from ones with such bad ratings.