Joe DilucaBad lawyer

Just plane bad. He is a fake . No trust in him. Acts like he is on your side until he gets your money then become a prosecuter . He is lies all sorts of bad things. After I went to jale when he screws me he does not call or take call from even my moms

• Je
    Jesuscansaveyou Feb 06, 2016

dilica is a mediocre lawyer. If he wasn't so utterly lacking in any semblance of integrity his ship wouldn't be sinking like the titanic.
    perhaps his conscious is the cause of his health problems ...perhaps its his unchristian lifestyle.
    Homosexuality is asian especially for catholic married men . Shame on you Joe . Repent, repent repent

• Sn
    snakerepellant Mar 24, 2015

be ware and beware

Joe screwed me over May 30, 2013

How my life would have been had I read these posts. Unfortunately I did not even think of checking his reputation. He is so slick he sucked me right in. Sent me to get a 2nd mortgage from his buddy to pay his fees . Said I can't make any promises but this is what is going to happen. He spent 30 minutes telling me the possibilities . He even used the words " if you get jail for this I'm a pretty terrible lawyer"
    The only true words he ever spoke. Many of these posts show lack of education and anger. I started my BA inside so I am educated but I really feel like standing outside his office with a sign saying a few of the choice complaints. My feelings are the same.
    There is no doubt that I believe I should not have been convicted nor done time and so I have bitterness towards the whole system, cops, prosecutors and the judge however my feeling towards Joe are different. He purposely lied and cheated with me . The others were just doing their jobs however wrong I see their actions. JOE LIED AND DID NOT DOHIS JOB. Unless ruining my reputation and getting his name in the paper were what he was hired for. Is it not wrong for your own lawyer to call the press and ruin your name?
    Don't USE JOE DILUCA

• Wi
    Winorlose Apr 27, 2013

When it comes to f lawyers it's not too difficult to find a lousy one Lawyers don't often prosper if they are honest. Diluca is perhaps the worst and that is quite a feat.. Joe diluca is a champion when it comes to dumping clients in the trash while misleading them and ignoring there interests . He is not stupid, but his skills are only when it benefits himself. If he was not such a pathetic puke he actually would have gotten as far ahead as he dreams of being without being the poster boy for lawyers who care only about themselves and not their clients. Sad how his ambition is stopping him from reaching his goal. Each day it gets farther away with each betrayal of client after client.
    However I think we are all safer without di luca being on the bench. Unchecked ego's and self aggrandizement have no place in the judiciary . Several comments about diluca refer to his past as a used car salesman. I. Wonder whether he had fewer unhappy buyers then because they new he was selling junk instead of now when the buyers expects somewhat more especially after his beautiful sales job .

Nooneisworse Jan 13, 2013

He is the worst

Mardev Jun 08, 2012

I must departed from Canada and go back because he dont tell me honest

• Ha
    Hated joe May 22, 2012

Re: Joe Diluca
    ###!
    Why not blow joe either you're his gay lover or paid by him! Your buddy sonne aka loser ### was offered a deal where all charges would be withdrawn and he would keep peace be of good behavior be assessed by a psychiatrist and not possess explosives for 12 months, and he managed to rot in jail and get his name in paper. Prosecutor so angered that they proceeded without any case. Deals such as that are not offered often and clearly indicate there was no chance of conviction whatsoever. Yeah great job joe did. Kept your buddy in jail, convinced him to refuse a deal that would free him and cost your bum buddy his marriage. Makes sense if you're a ###!
    Show me a single case that had a result that required skill better yet show me a case where Diluca put his clients interests before his. I believe you're a paid promotor because I refuse to believe anyone is aware of the facts and short of despising sonnes calls the result anything but a mediocre result with a total disregard for Sonnes well being!

• Wa
    Wayne b Apr 13, 2012

Ii had dealing with di luca and can say without hesitation that it was one of my life's greatest errors in judgement was using di luca. He is a duplicitous scoundrel without an ounce of decency. I pity anyone who falls for this arrogant blowhard.

• Jb
    jBettle Mar 06, 2012

Sommes is the whack job who plays punk rocker anarchist while being supported by a wealthy wife and living in fantasyland.
    Di Luca is a lawyer who ignored his clients Sommes well being in order to stroke his own ego hoping to obviate his obvious insecurities and his personal belief that he is a loser . (On his self assessment I must concur with di Luca he is rather a pathetic little doughboy and I rarely agree with Joe "puff Fatty" di Luca

• 2f
    2for1 Jan 09, 2012

Who is Sommes ?Who is Tilley ? What was their dispute about. Why does Tilley say di Luca is a snake? Why does everyone think Sommes needs a psych evaluation or is that his ex ###. Someone fill me in. Who's the greaseball.

No AstroTurf Jan 08, 2012

He gives lawyer a bad rep. He gives wops a bad rep. He gives pigs and gluttons a bad rep. He gives critics plenty to work with.

• Cc
    Cccccccccc Dec 25, 2011

If you want a better result stay far away from that greeseball!
    Talk to the lawyer who quit in the middle of a trial . He'll tell you how he sells his clients out.

• Cc
    Cccccccccc Dec 25, 2011

Joe diluca is as smart as Sommes

• Bo
    Boblikeslawyers Dec 19, 2011

He is bad bad bad

• Me
    MechanicMan May 14, 2011

I am a guy who fixes cars and is the beat at what I do.
    I know nothing about courts. I came here because of g20 info.
    Nobody who comes to me knows how good or bad I am. Sometimes a loose wire is all that's needed. I fix it in 5 mins and that's that. I know other shops where guys make up stuff and spend more time doing the invoice than anything else. Most of these guys have a group of people who love them guys they just don't know what te guy did or didnt do.
    Cars are simple anybody would understand in 2 seconds. These guys have a lot of haters to. I think courts is much harder to know the truth. Sommes good luck I hope you get out fine. You spent more time than if you robbed a convenience store.
    Which is worse.

• Be
    becareful1 Apr 28, 2011

Unfortunately generally the show sells more than the results. Personally don't know any of these people though they all seem splattered through the web?

• Uk
    Uknowzip Apr 06, 2011

Gee . You speak of a great brilliant job. Why don't you ask someone who is somewhat more experienced and knows the case. A good start would be his co-accused's lawyer.it might look good to one who has not a clue about the system but I have heard differently.
    Ask his your good friends in-laws.
    New areas of law may be explored but who is paying the price.
    if you are making decisions what has Sommes gained and lost?
    The same can be asked of any accused .
    His well being should be the guiding force.
    It seems not to in this instance unless sleeping on concrete and being a mocked symbol of foolishness is his goal.
    It may very well be that Sommes is giving instructions to di Luca to drag out this case as long as he can. If that is the case di luca did as he was told.
    Let us know

• Hmmm...all these guys are in Jail (it seems) even the guy who praises him???
    I don't know what to make of all this but I don't think I can give much weight to the complainers and I certainly don't trust an idiot who says..."He's the Greatest" Gives sufficient evidence to identify himself and his recent "Big " case...and yet the entire world is shocked that the ### sleeps on the floor and ...loves his lawyer?
    Am I missing something?

• Di
    digimer Feb 01, 2011

I already replied to another complaint against Joe, but I wanted to comment on this one, as well. Forgive my copy and pasting of my other comment.

I've been dealing with Joe (and his associates Copeland and Tilley) for seven months now. I just sat through five days of a preliminary inquiry where he provided the bulk of the cross examination. I've been incredibly impressed with his skill. The way he'd ask seemingly innocent questions of one witness, and then later use those answers to show how another witness was, at best seriously misrepresenting if not out right lying was nothing short of amazing.

I can only speak to our case, obviously, but I can't help but think that those complaining might have complained regardless of who their lawyer was.