Job.comFalse Advertisement of Jobs

I have viewed jobs on Indeed and followed link to Jobs.com. After giving so much information it turn out that you have to pay money to get your resume uploaded and the job you seek is not even available for you to apply for. This is some thing that all should report to the FCC or an other agancy thta handles scams and file a compalint againts indeed for allowing such a company to advertise on the website. I will file such a compalint. We don't know that this company is doing with our information. It could be being sold to another company.

• Nc
    nc57 Jun 04, 2011

Maybe someone can help me. I have been checking INDEED and SIMPLY HIRE for job postings in the London Ont. area. I come across job postings, apply and hear nothing. I then started checking the companies either by their websites or calling them and either they do not have the job posted on their career site or they move my call over to someone who is never there and never calls back. One company called me to tell me to go via Randstand agency even though the job posting did not mention anything about going with that agency, either on the posting on Simply Hire or the company posting on their site and when I called there was no mention to me about it either. I never get any call backs, just email saying if we want to see you we will contact you. My CV is impressive as I have been told so I can`t understand why after applying at 40 places since Feb 2011 I have only had 2 interviews of which they both hired intenal people, so why look outside the box. Has anyone else had this problem, I think alot of these jobs don`t even exist and people are being fooled .