Joanne CampbellOverbilling

On 10/03/2009, my credit card was charged $160.17 to renew my Panda service for 2 more years. In March, 2010, my Panda quit working. I called Customer Service and they e-mailed some instructions for me to follow to get it working again. It did not start working, but on 3/29/2010, my credit card was charged $101.94. This may be an error I made in trying to get my Panda working again, but it still doesn't work, and I am hoping you will refund the second billing to my credit card. When I try to call Panda Customer Service, I am told the tel. #'s have been disconnected.
Thanks for your help.