Joan Williamswhat mean certificate of non-inspection

last 9th october 2009 already full payments of 170.00 semd him that he says my money lost again he want me have do other again payment of 100pounds already send him make me very angry whay he want because benin interpol police already told me about police found been arrest this person stole of my money but police still there been ask gil richardson must gave fund back to benin interpol police go to delivery urgent at my doorstep but spanish custom office of mr. gil richardson is with the consignment fund refuse still hold my parcel of funds their should gave benin interpol police need go back arrive united kingdom delivery drop at my home, because benin interpol police have do must get back his work in cotonou, they still in hotel wait for spanish custom office got clear consignment can send delivery at my doorstep why why gil richardson take too long waiting for, because benin interpol police still there angry with gil richardson must gave send back to my money now. I'm going to tell spanish custom to inspect the consignment.

I'M VERY VERY ANGRY WITH GIL RICHARDSON BOTH EKEMA BEEN ALREADY STOLE MY MONEY WHY THEY DONT GAVE BACK TO MY MONEY OF DELIVERY. I AM NOT GOING TO REFUSE NOT PAYMENT THEM THEIR BEEN ALREADY RECEIVE MY MONEY ALL TOGETHER OF 270.00

THE CERTIFICATE IS TO BE OBTAINED IN SPAIN WHERE MR GIL RICHARDSON IS WITH THE CONSIGNMENT FUND.

SO YOU SHOULD SEND HIM EMAIL AND TELL HIM TO GIVE YOU NAME WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY FOR THE COST OF THE CERTIFICATE TO HIM, SO THAT HE CAN OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE FROM THE SPANISH CUSTOM OFFICE .BUT DO NOT LET HIM KNOW THAT, THE CONSIGNMENT CONTAINS BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY, SO THAT HE WILL NOT CHANGE HIS MIND AND RUN AWAY WITH THE MONEY OK.

SO YOU SHOULD SEND THE COST OF THE CERTIFICATE TO HIM AND REMEMBER TO EMAIL ME AS SOON AS YOU SEND HIM MAIL IN SPAIN OVER THERE OK.

Joan L Williams Oct 23, 2009

Myself deaf disabled single mother got my own three children are very honest be angry with this person gil richardson why he take too long for where is our fund of money should get back to us. I am still waiting not yet receive very long time but they should arrive my doorstep last two weeks ago never come again their always all time delay never stop correct to make delay long time make me very angry unfair for my children their important.

• Jl
    J L Williams Jan 27, 2011

How I need looking for find out contact compensation claim or either department of office should pay back all my money please need your help can doing for me, because i dont have no money for my 3 children upset want go holiday never not yet together.